Ice Age: Chapter 1: 3 little eggs

Diego was beside himself, watching a gazelle. He sniff around the grass then frantically looked around, Diego jump out, roaring. Chasing down the gazelle, Diego started to get slow, a medium gray blob ran pass Diego. Diego panting hard, the gazelle collapsed as the blob tackled it to the ground, roaring.

"Y/N..." Diego said, walking up to her, she smirked "Wooohoo!! My paws are burnin, baby. They are burning." The gazelle sighed "it's amazing seeing a young and smaller cat beat you at your own game" he walk away and Y/N sat down.

Diego turn around "I told you I wanted to do this by myself" "I just" "no. Why don't you listen? I'm supposed to teach you how to chase and you took the lead."

Y/N POV

I look down 'I don't even know why Diego is going after me, but I'm just... having fun...' I sighed "I'm sorry Diego but" "no.. you don't listen to me! Ugh... I gotta get out of here" he turn around "can I come?" "No... just go back to Manny... you did enough"

He left me, standing in the middle of the path. I sighed, tearing up as I walk by myself to my cave, the cave was next to Manny and Ellie's cave. I laid down on my rock, I look outside.
-

Manny and Ellie was together, Manny put a gate on their playground that Manny made for the baby when it was born.
Seeing Diego "Diego, there you are. You missed the big surprise." Manny says "-I'll check it out later." -"Okay, See ya"
Ellie walks up "You know, I think there's something bothering, Diego."
"No, I'm sure everything's fine." Manny begins to walk with Ellie "You should talk to him."

Manny looks at Ellie "Guys don't talk to guys, about guy problems. - We just punch each other on the shoulders." Manny punch Ellie's shoulder lightly
"That's stupid!" "-To a girl, but for a guy, that's like six months of therapy."

He smiles at Ellie, Ellie looked at him and he sighs "Okay, Okay I'm going."

Manny goes up to Diego "hey" manny punches him in the arm "Oww! - Why'd you do that?" Manny shrugs "I don't know. So listen, Ellie thinks there's something bothering you..."

"Actually, I've been thinking, that soon, it might be time for me to head out." "Okay, so I'll just tell her that your fine. It was nothing." "Look, who are we kidding, Manny? I'm losing my edge. I'm not really built for chaperoning play-Dates."

"-What are you talking about?" "Having a family, that's huge. And I'm happy for you, but... - It's your adventure, not mine." "- So you don't want to be around my kid?" Manny ask, feeling a bit offended

"No, no, no, t-Thats... your taking this the wrong way." "No go, go find some adventure. Mr. Adventure guy! Don't let my boring domestic life hit you on the bottom, on your way out." Manny turns away from Diego and Diego looks at him "Isn't Ellie supposed to be the one with the hormonal imbalance?"

"Manny, wait! No one has to leave." Sid says, looking around "where is Y/N?"

Ellie waited "so?" She asked manny, manny walk passed her, angry "That's why guys don't talk to guys."
"Why what happened." "Diego's leaving." Walking away, Manny goes to Y/N's Cave "Y/N did you know Diego is leaving"

She got up "yeah... I don't know why" "he told me cause he's losing his edge and don't want to chaperone the play dates.... I didn't ask him to chaperone" Manny sighed.

"Yeah... he got angry at me because he tried to teach me something and I took the lead... it's my fault" "no it isn't.. Diego's a hothead" Manny walked away, Y/N sat their.

( hours passed )

Y/N was in her cave and she heard Sids heavy breathing "Sid?" "Heh Y/N... do you think I could stay here with my 3 kids?"