Ice Age: Chapter 7: Another night

Y/N, Manny, Ellie, Diego, Crash and Eddie watch as Buck was fighting with his foot, making a puppet show. "He's strangling his own foot. Shouldn't we get moving?" Manny asked, Buck's foot puppet look at them And give, Rudy a midnight snack? Not likely." "The skulls right, take a load of mammals. We'll camp here. Now, who's hungry?" "I am." "You don't need the calories!"

At night

The fire was cracking, the group circled around the fire as Buck stood their in front of everyone.

"There I was... My back against the wall. No way out. Perched on a razor's edge of oblivion. Staring into the eye, of the great white beast."

"We're you killed?" Eddie asked

"Sadly, yes. But I lived!" Eddie and Crash sighed in relief, Manny rolled his eyes. Groaning, both Ellie and Y/N shushed him as Buck continue to talk "Never had I felt so alive, than when I was so close... To death. Just before, Rudy could suck me down his gullet. I grabbed hold of that, roast pink fleshy thing that dangles at the back of the throat. I hung on to that sucker, and I swung back and forth, back and forth. Back..." he went back and forth with his body, showing how he held onto it by holding nothing, Y/N was extremely excited "and forth and back. Until finally I let go and shot right out of his mouth. I may have lost an eye that day. But I got this." He showed his sword

"Rudy's tooth..." "Dang"

"It's like the old saying: "An eye for a tooth". A nose for a chin. A butt for a"... It's an old saying. But uh, it's not a very good one." Buck put the sword on his shoulder about to walk "You are super weasel." "- Ultra weasel." Eddie and Crash said making him stop, he smiled. "Diesel weasel!" Diego jumped in, Buck started beatboxing and he went on his hands, high fiving Diego with his back paw.

Manny looks at Diego with a disapproving look "what? He is" Diego says to Manny.

"Now let me tell you about the time I used to sharpen, clam-Shell to turn a T-Rex, - Into a T-Rachel" he smirked, Y/N growled a bit, Crash and Eddie bowed to him "yes master"

"Whoa, that's enough fairy-Tales for one night. - Come on, Ellie. You should rest now..." "- Pff.. Life at the party."

"Alright, you guys get some shut-eye, I'll keep watch." Buck look over to Y/N. She smirked, shaking her head without anyone looking "Don't worry, Buck, we got this." "- Night time is possum time." "Yeah, we own the night baby" crash and Eddie said, after 30 minutes they were asleep.
Buck carved another dinosaur, hearing a roar. He look at it, squinting his eye to it "Goodnight Rudy"

Without seeing Y/N snuck off, look around again.

Y/N POV

I giggled, walking off. I got pin down to the ground and heard growling. I hesitatedly looked up to see a Dino bird "look what we got here?" he growled
"Such a juicy looking creature"

"Hey!" Buck's voice was heard and he kick the Dino bird off of me, standing above me. Holding his sword at the Dino bird ( basically it's Young Gavin )
A beautiful female Dino bird came "Gavin... leave them alone... we need to get good food, not scraps" she turn to us "aww love birds... Gavin, leave them alone and let them have fun... remember when we were like that?" She flew off, hitting Gavin lightly on his beak making him chuckle. He followed her lovingly.

Buck help me up, scrawling at me "why do you keep sneaking off?! What are you searching for?" He yelled in a whisper, I continue to look where the Dino birds were. Blinking a few times, Buck made me look at him "Y/N?" "Hmm..."
Buck sighed, grabbing my front paw making me stand on my feet. Being a inch taller then him, he tilt his head "why do you only walk on all your paws?" "It's just easier for me to keep all my paws strong"

I shrug, Buck twirled me gently. He wrap his arm around my waist and started to twirl me around, giggling at him "buck..." he dip me down a bit and I smile. I got out of his grasp, twirling around, my tail touch his chest. Foolishly he lean on my tail and I walk away, my tail touching his chin as I walk away farther making him fall on the floor, hearing him chuckle. I jump in the tree, Buck followed behind me, I push a branch of leaves away. Showing the forest

"🎶 I want Adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more then I can tell.... And for once it might be Grand... to have someone understand.. 🎶" ( off of beauty and the beast 'belle' )

I sang, Buck kissed my cheek as I look out into the forest "Buck?..." "yes my dear?" "What do I do?... what do I choose.. my family or my adventure?"
I look at him, he sighed "I don't know... but it's your choice.. you make it and whatever it is" he push a branch of leaves away, showing my herd "they'll support you"

I kiss his lips, he gently wrap his arms around my waist. Putting his forehead on mine, both are ears down as we looked at each other.