Ice Age: Chapter 6: the Chasm of death

It took almost half the day, the group walk following Buck.
Crash and Eddie seem nervous, Crash look around "Do you think the beast will find, Sid?" "Or more importantly, us?" Buck quickly look back to them "Rudy?" He gave a 'you gotta be joking look' "are you joking?"

-"He's relentless." Buck went around the brothers "He knows all" on the floor "sees all" he went beside them "eats all." He held a knife up at them, trying to scare them, then he walk forward still looking back at them "So that's a, yes."

Y/N was in a fighting stance while Crash and Eddie held each other trembling as Eddie pointed behind him

Buck turn around to two huge eyes were seen "hey!" He yelled "get off my lawn! Go on shoo!" The creature starting move, showing it's a huge butterfly, Y/N gasp out of excitement. Buck turn to hear her and he smiled "I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar. You know, before he came out." He walk and Diego walk up beside him "So your just living down here by your wits! All on your own, no responsibilities?" "Not one! It's incredible. No dependence, no limits, the greatest life a single guy can have...." Diego left Buck's side to talk to Manny, Y/N walk up and Buck look over to her "But it does get lonely here...." He mumbled, Y/N was looking all over with excitement in her eyes and Buck just stared at her, then he quickly grab a rock.

"Hello? No... No I can't really talk right now... I'm trying to recover a dead sloth...yeah" he chuckled the 'yeah' part while he walk over to a tree, he shoved his knife into the tree and lean on it,he put his finger up then turn around "Now, They're following Me! I know! They think I'm crazy. Heh" he look over, seeing Y/N look at him with a 'is he okay?' Look on her face
"Okay... We're going into the Chasm of Death, I'm gonna lose you. I love you too. - Alright, goodbye. Goodbye, bye."

Y/N blinked a few times 'did he just say he loved someone?' She sighed looking down.

"Okay, follow me!" Buck grab his sword from the tree and walked off, beside
Y/N, Manny looked over to Diego "That's you in three weeks." Y/N laugh at Manny's remark as she started to follow Buck again, Ellie stopped her.

"Ellie, what's wrong?...peaches?" "No... but it's about you.. do you like Buck? I saw you two playing around last night"

Buck POV

I put my ear up, hearing Y/N's conversation with Ellie "m-maybe... I'm not so sure myself actually.. he seems dangerous" she giggled at the 'dangerous' part. I smile at that 'I don't know how to act around her... I've been alone for so long now' I growled to myself.

"But I... I can't leave you or Ellie Junior" Y/N said "you don't leave family, if it weren't for you... I'd be dead.. you guys raised me" "well we have a few days before we go back to the surface with Sid... and who knows... he may even come with us" Ellie said, Y/N sighed "Ellie... think about it.. I'm not even the same race as him... I want children.. we cant even have children" "well... did you even try"
"W-what?... you mean" you can hear her blush through her voice, her voice went peachier, making me chuckle.