Ice Age: Chapter 9: Plates of Whoa

a bunch of clucking dinosaurs were eating vegetables and burping, seeing the group walk up. Buck look around quickly "Everybody stop!"

( remember, pictures are from the movie, I don't own any unless I said so)

Buck sniff the air, moving his head a bit
"I smell something." He said, Eddie sniffed his armpit then made a disgusted face. Buck sniffed around on the ground till he found a patch of hair. He picked it up by his sword. "Smells like a buzzard's butt fell off." He glared at the patch, he sniffed it again then shook his head out of disgust "And then got sprayed on by a bunch of, skunks."

He made a disgusted look towards the group, Diego smiled "that's Sid" making Y/N giggle.

"Mammals, we have a crime scene" he turns around, placing his fist on his hips "A tuft of fur. Half eaten carcass! Hunk of... oh, no! Broccoli! Here's what I think happened, Dinosaur attacked Sid, Sid fights back with piece of broccoli. - Leaving dinosaur, a vegetable."

Y/N look at him then look at the 'crime scene' shaking her head "Are you nuts? Sid's not violent, or co-Ordinated and even so.. where is the body of the dinosaur?" She looked around with her head then at Buck, he nod "good point kitty, here's number 2. Sid's eating broccoli. Dinosaur eats Sid. Dinosaur steps on broccoli. - Leaving broccoli, a vegetable."

Y/N chuckled, walking off and she starts to sniff around.

"Buck, when exactly did you lose your mind?" Manny asked Buck, "Umm... 3 months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple." Y/N stop sniffing around and looked at him, rolling her eyes. She stop seeing a clue

"An UGLY pineapple. But I loved her. To bad I ate her" Buck says, Y/N walk over "um.. Buck.. you missed a clue over here" Buck walked with Y/N over to the missing clue, he look over at it

 you missed a clue over here"  Buck walked with Y/N over to the missing clue, he look over at it

"Your friend might be alive. But not for long. Rudy's closing in."
"Whoa" Crash and Eddie said, looking at it with everyone else, Buck smirked "You got it. The plates of, wow... Or whatever's left of them."
Buck, Crash, Eddie, Diego and Ellie went in front of Y/N. Y/N stayed behind Ellie, smelling the scent of something that made Y/N wanting to stay with Ellie "Single file everyone. Head for, Lava Falls." Buck yells.

Grumbling sounds were heard, the plates crumble down next to Crash and Eddie, making them jump a bit to the missing pieces. Manny step on one of the plates making in move under his weight, the wind started picking up and making Crash and Eddie look around.
"What's that sound?" Eddie ask
"It's the wind. It's speaking to us."
"What's it saying?" Crash asked Buck
"I don't know. I don't speak wind."

Ellie stop, making Y/N bump into her with a 'oof' coming out of her mouth. Y/N went beside Ellie, on the side the guanlomgs saw Ellie. Thinking she was alone.
Manny turn back with his head "Ellie?" Manny look worried but Ellie just smiled "I'm fine, don't worry about me. Y/N is with me and I'm just taking my...-" she got interrupted by the plate moving under her and Y/N's feet. The guanlomgs started shaking the only thing keep the plate leveled.

"Ellie!!! Y/N!!!" Manny ran to them but one of the plates crumble under his footstep

"Ellie!!! Y/N!!!" Manny ran to them but one of the plates crumble under his footstep. "Manny!!!" Ellie and Y/N yelled trying to keep their balance on the plate "get to the ledge!!" Manny screamed at them and they ran to the ledge and jump over to the safe area.

The plates started crumbling down under Manny, Diego, Crash, Eddie and Bucks feet, crashing them away from Ellie and Y/N.

"Ellie!!! Y/N!!!"

"Ellie, Y/N where are you?" Crash and Eddie ran to Manny

"It's okay" Ellie's voice echoed
"We are up here!" Y/N's voice echoed as well, they look over seeing Ellie and Y/N on the edge.

"Hang on, Ellie and Y/N. We'll be right there." Manny yelled up.

After a while, Rudy's roar could be heard then Sid's scream could be heard.

Y/N POV

I turn to Ellie who held her stomach with her trunk, she turn to me and whispered "the baby is coming "

"Oh shit..." I ran to the edge, stopping as I almost fell. I look down to the herd, we were split up and I look over to Ellie who looked scared.