Ice Age : Chapter 5: Night time

( remember I said I was putting parts in it to make the book interesting, well here I am!!! )

It took almost a whole 2 days going towards the 'chasm of death'. Buck stopped "okay mammals, let's stop here for tonight" Y/N scuffed "what about Sid?" "I'd rather not be Rudy's midnight snack" Buck says, making
Y/N growl a bit.

Diego help make a fire with Buck, looking over at Y/N, Diego clears his throat and Y/N looks over "I'm sorry
Y/N... I know I yelled at you for no good reason" Y/N foreword her eyebrows and smiled, making a sympathetic look. Diego frown "we trained since we found you at a young age... I never wanted to hurt you or your feelings... I'm upset cause... I don't wanna be soft" "are you joking?" Buck said "Cat, your here to protect your friends, put a baby in danger and rescuing your friend... your one tough cat to me" Buck walks off, Y/N turns to Diego "I forgive you Diego" she walked away, she jump on a rock and laid down. Y/N smiled as she look over, seeing Crash and Eddie were fighting with each other with small sticks, using them like swords as they fought with each other then started to fight "night time is our time" "okay mammals, I'll keep watch. Stay where I can see you, okay?"
After a hour, everyone in the group was asleep except one animal.

Y/N POV

I couldn't sleep, I got up and snuck away. Giggling to myself knowing Buck's rules but I laugh at rules that aren't my own, I walk into the forest a bit, seeing a cliff. I walk over and sat on a edge of the cliff looking out to the forest.

"Aren't you supposed to stay where I can see you?" Buck's voice was heard, I turn my head seeing him place his sword on the ground and came to sit next to me. "Mmm... wanted some fresh air" "we are surrounded by air"
Rolling my eyes "I didn't want to listen to you, I wanted to do my own thing and think" "rule number 1?"

"Nah I'm good." I said, he chuckle. I look over to him and his blue ocean eye look back at me "so... what's a 'Felis Lunensis' doing with 2 mammoths, 2 possums and a Sabertooth?" "Ellie found me alone... by myself... the herd basically raised me" I sighed, my front paws hanging over the edge "I see... you know Felis's are barely seen around anymore... they're rare" "huh?" I look over at him. Looking him up and down with a confused look

"Never mind... heh. I barely have my own kind anyway..." "so we are... rare?" (Extinct). He nod, sighing I look at the moon and smiled "the moon is so pretty" "like you?" I blushed, I look over at Buck and chuckle "please... hehe" I sniff at him, giggling 'he smells like river, tree sap and a bit of blood?' Buck touch my chin, making me look at him "here kitty kitty." I started to purr and he laugh "when I am being 'friendly' to you, you start purring... it's adorable" I growled a bit showing my teeth, he smirk.

"Oh stop Buck with your alluring eyes and attractive face" I stand up, walking off in the wrong direction "so the little kitty thinks I'm attractive? Heh.."

I look back at him and winked, I jump into a tree, I started to run in the trees, running on branches. Chuckling a bit, hearing footsteps behind me, I started to run faster "sorry old man... I'm faster" I jump from tree to tree, running on the branches to help jump from each tree.

Something grab me, lifting me off the branch. I look up, seeing Buck swinging on a vine, I giggled "you cheater" "their is no cheating in my jungle sweetheart"
The vine broke and we got toss in the air, falling into a pile of leaves. I fell on the floor with a 'oof' sound coming out of my mouth then buck fell on top of me, giggling. I lick his cheek and lean back, he looked at me blushing lightly "hi..." "hey..."

I started to blush, he gently touch my cheek "kitty~" "it's Y/N

I started to blush, he gently touch my cheek "kitty~" "it's Y/N..." "I know.."
his blue eyes were like mirrors, seeing right through me as it broke.

"Y/N... stay here with me... we can runaway after we save your friends" "b-but I have a family... I can't just leave them behind... I love them Buck..." I push him off lightly, getting up and I started to walk back, buck stop me. Grabbing my arms and kiss my lips, his lips were so soft. I close my eyes, standing up on my feet. I was a bit taller then him, I didn't like being on my feet.

I wrap my 1 arm around his neck and the other through his hair on his head, Buck shoved his tongue in my mouth, are tongues twirled together, fighting for domination but his strong tongue won, are saliva mixing together. We separated, panting, a stran of our saliva was still together as we both pant, looking at each other with tired eyes.

"W-we should rest" I said, Buck nod. Letting me go, I went back on my four paws. He jump up in a tree "come on"
I shrug, jumping in the tree with him. He laid down, he tapped his chest and I smile, laying in his arms. He started carving a dinosaur out of wood, my eyes flutter a bit as I felt droopy "night Buck" "night Y/N".