Chapter two

ANGELINA'S POV

     Jen is looking at me, she seems like she doesn't understand why I am here. I should say something but the words can't come out from my mouth. I think it's the first time I see her right in front of me. She is wearing an oversized hoodie with a jogging. Her blond hair is attached in a messy bun. She surely was about to go to sleep. I feel weird, she is gorgeous, what the hell is happening.

Jen: "hi" she said curiously.

Angelina: "hi..." I answered gently

Jen: «what are you doing here?»

"Umh Jen... I need to talk to you... please"

After saying these words, I couldn't resist anymore,. I didn't wanted to cry, I didn't wanted her to see me cry... I usually don't care about people seeing me crying but right now, I really don't wanted to. But it was too much, Brad, what I did, I couldn't handle it any longer. I started crying.

JEN'S POV

     Angelina Jolie just knocked at my door in the middle of the night,
I don't know why. Angelina and I had never been friends, even before Brad and her got married. It's not that I disliked her but we never had the opportunity to talk, and after Brad and her got married, we were automatically not talking to each other.

I am looking at her until I realize she just started crying. I know what she did to me was bad and I've always thought that I'll never talk to her again but she seems like she really needs some help. Why from me? I don't know, but she came here crying so I'm gonna help her.

Jen: "Angelina what's happening? Are you okay?" I asked.

Angelina: "I- I have some things to tell you, I couldn't stopped thinking about it I'm sorry to bother you in the middle of the night but it's really important..."

She was speaking so fast, she seemed stressed. I've never though this situation could ever happened.

Jen: "It's okay, come in as we can talk inside".

She was still crying, I don't know why, she didn't move so I took her hand and took her inside the house. Her hand was almost shaking, I have no idea what is happening, maybe something about Brad?!?

Angelina and I went to the living room, we sat down in an armchair. She was still crying and still not saying anything.

Jen: "What is going on? Why are you crying?"

Angelina: « something happened today and it made me realized that I need to tell you something that I should have told you since a very long time.

Jen is looking at me, eyes wide open.

Angelina: "it's been a long time I should have told you this...

I don't understand, what is happening? This is freaking me out.

Angelina: "I- I... Jen I'm sorry. I know my apologies won't be enough to get your forgiveness but I... I  am so sorry, for everything.

Jen: hey hey stop, it's okay.. Now breathe..
I said trying to reassure her.

Angelina: Brad cheated on me today.

Jen: What??!

How could he?! He did it again, h- how??why?

At this moment I realized Angelina was suffering the same as I did 11 years ago. Maybe that's why she apologized, she maybe realized what she did? What if I forgive her? I shouldn't look backwards but forwards... but it's hard.

Jen: Did you talked to him?

Angelina: No, I ran out of the house. I don't want to see him, to be honest I wanted to see you..

She seems completely destroyed, she loves him that's obvious... but as Rachel says: "Once a cheater always a cheater". OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID IT AGAIN
HOW DARE HIM.

The only reason why I've never forgiven Angelina before is because she has never apologized to me and because it seemed like she never realized what she did, as if it was normal. But now that she did both, why couldn't I forgive her? What if I help her?