Chapter three

After an hour of talking about Brad, Angelina left Jen's house.

ANGELINA'S POV

Two weeks later

Yesterday I told Brad I wanted to get divorced. I truly didn't wanted to but I know I had to. I don't want to hear about him anymore. I don't want to be that kind to person who go cheated on and then fall into many mental breakdown.

Now I need to move on, that's why I'm starting a new movie for the first time since so long!
But this time it's different because I'm the producer. The movie is going to talk about a woman who lost her child and therefore falls into a mental illness.

I like that kind a movie, a mixture of sadness and reality. The movie is ready to be to shooting, except one things I'm still hesitating on: the actress who'll play the main character. I have many actresses who auditioned for the main character, really talented ones but any of them really matched with what I was looking for.

The only woman I couldn't stop thinking about for this role is Jennifer Aniston, she would be perfect for this role but I don't know if she would accept it. It's been two weeks we haven't talk since I came to her house last time. I'm sure she is such a good friend, I would love to be her friend but I don't know if she would be able to forgive me one day... I truly hope she will.

I'm gonna ask her if she want to be in the movie, I have nothing to loose anyway and it would be a good way to start building a friendship with her.

Ooh shit it's already 3pm and I have an appointment at 4 to conclude the custody of my children. I'll go to Jen's house after that to ask her for the movie.