Chapter four

ANGELINA'S POV

The appointment with Brad and the judge went much better than I expected. We concluded that I'll keep the children one week, and then he'll keep them for one week too, and etc.

I'm going to miss them during the week they're at brad's but the advantage is that it will give me more time for myself. I think I quite need it right now.

I'm on my way to jen's house now, I'm quite anxious about seeing her again but at the same time,  I do be excited about it. 

I ring at her door. She opens.

Angelina: "hi Jen!"

Jen answered, looking at me.

Her eyes have always impressed me...

Jen: "what's up? how have you been?"

Angelina: "I'm fine, how about you?"

Jen: "I'm good! thanks"

Angelina: "also thank you for the other night, I mean..I was almost sure you would have never accept to talk to me again, but you did, and I know I may not deserve that but I-"

Jen: "Angelina it's okay, don't worry, and why wouldn't you deserve it?? And also, deserve what?!" she asked, interrupting me.

Angelina: "well.. you."

JEN'S POV

I am confused. What does she means by *she doesn't deserve me*?!?
Okay I'm literally doing too many fake scenarios in my head but I can't help it now I need to understand what the hell does she means??

"What do you want from me" I asked aggressively but I didn't notice it at the time.

Angelina: "I'm sorry I didn't wanted to offend you I.."

She couldn't finished her sentence. I realized I was being a little bit rude and I needed to fix that.

Jen: "no no don't be sorry that was rude. Angelina if you mean that you don't deserve.. my apologies.. then.."

I was hesitating about what I am going to say but...fuck it.

"..then.. I forgive you, let's just- just move on and let the past in the past!"

She nodded, with a smirk on her face.

I asked her if it was the reason she wanted to see me and she said they were another one so I asked her if she wanted to come in, she accepted.

Angelina: "I am producing a movie"

Jen: "Oooh Angelina that's great!"

Angelina: "ahah yeah, it is." she answered.

"Actually I need to confess you that when I wrote the movie, I wrote it thinking about you as the main character. That's why I was wondering if you wanted to be part of the project, you could play the main character and I already cast the others characters".

I thought for a minute without saying anything.
It's was a pretty awkward situation but I needed to think about it a little, even if I wanted to accept.

Jen: "Umh...well, I think I could be able to do that yes. I just finished shooting the morning show and my next movie is in more than six months so why not.

Angelina was smiling, looking right into my eyes. I smiled back, looking at her.