Chapter six

JEN'S POV

The waiter brought her our meal and a bottle of wine. We talked about random things while we were eating. We both really liked the restaurant.

We were about to go when I got a notification from my phone. It was page six, the journal. I opened the link and I literally froze for a couple seconds. What the hell are they saying?? BRAD DIDN'T CHEATED ON ANGELINA WITH ME??? that's completely bullshits! I'm sick of those fake news even if I know it's fake and than everybody knows page six's absolutely fake BUT STILL.

Jen: "You know what Angelina? Do you want to go to a bar? I need to forget about fame and my responsibilities for tonight!"

Angelina: "Yeah sure. This is a good idea"

We left the restaurant and at the moment we arrived outside, they were about 30 paparazzis who where standing right in front of the restaurant. I don't understand how did they find out where we were...

Paparazzi: "Angelina Jennifer!!" "Where is Brad?" "Are you guys friends???" "How is the relation between you two" they were screaming.

Sometimes, I want to tell them to shut up but I know they are just doing their job... so I don't.
We got into her car and went to a bar.

ANGELINA'S POV
*inside the bar*

Jen: "hey hey you! Yes. I'll take a vodka please.
She said to the barman.

Angelina: "haha I know someone how's gonna end up drunk this night"
She rolled her eyes smirking.

Angelina: "A mojitos for me"

We sat down, Jen asked for a second shot already. I realized i was driving so I finally refused my drink cause I knew that Jen wasn't going to be able to drive this night.  She was talking about nothing and everything but I was listening. I can't lie when I say I liked this moment. She even asked me to go dance with her but before this, she asked for another drink. I wasn't sure it was a good idea at this point.

Jen: "Whoohooo come on Angie I want to dancee"

She wasn't even able to walk correctly, she was almost falling each steps she made.

Angelina: "Jen maybe we should go now it's getting late"

Jen: "OoOho but we're having fun aren't we??"

While saying this, she felt so I caught her, our head collide. My hands are now on her waist, we are so close to each other, I can feel her weight on me while I'm holding her.