Chapter seven

JEN'S POV

My alarm ringed, it's 8:30 am. I am in my bed, my clothes from last night still on. I don't remember a lot about what happened after the restaurant yesterday . I remember we ate, and then we went to a bar but, then, huge blackout. I certainly drunk too much cause I have an awful headache right now.

I took my phone and noticed I had a message from Angelina.

hi Jen, if you're reading this it means you finally woke up! Just want to tell you that I took you home over around 1am last night because you weren't  even able to stand on your feet. I hope you're not feeling so bad today after all you drunk earlier haha. Have a good day!

She took me home? Was I that drunk to not even be able to walk??
Anyways, today is a new day. I took a shower and ate breakfast. I decided to go to Courteney's house today so I'm put some new clothes and left my house.

At Courteney's house.

"hi sweetie!" said Courteney cheerfully.
"hi court!" I answered
We ate lunch and talked about random things until I realized I haven't talk to Courteney about my relationship
with Angelina yet. I don't know if I should tell her. Courteney is the person to who I told every single thoughts I had about Brad, Angelina... during my divorce. She knows absolutely everything and I know she is going to say that she doesn't deserve my forgiveness and blablabla but- I tell absolutely everything to Courteney and I don't want to lie to her so I'm going to tell her.

Jen: "Courteney I have a big big news to announce you today" I said ironically.

Courteney: "I'm all yours Jen tell me
everything"

Jen: "Angelina and I are friends now. We went to the restaurant yesterday and I will be playing on her new movie, we will  start shooting in two days"

She is looking at me, strangely.

Courteney: "umh Jen, Angelina-  THE ANGELINA?? Angelina Jolie??" She asked confused

Jen: "yes!"

Courteney: "but- Jen you remember what she did right? Are you okay with it? Are you sure it's a good idea? You know that you suffered a lot because of her and Brad? You know that-"

I stopped her and put my hand on her knee.

"Don't worry, I know all of this and I took a long time to swallow it but now I realize that life is too short to look backwards. And it's not even as if she was my girlfriend and we were going out haha we are just friends!"

Courteney: "umh, yeah well are you even sure about that?"

Jen: "About what?"

Courteney: "Well that you don't like h-, no never mind."

She didn't finished her sentence.

Jen: "Umh, okay."

We talked about something else and after an hour I went back home. It is 8:30 pm already and I can't  stop thinking about what Courteney told me, or rather about what she wanted to tell me... What the hell did she means?? I don't understand. I know Angelina is bisexual but it doesn't mean she likes me. No it definitely doesn't. But... when we think about it, it wouldn't be that bad like. Okay Jen stop now. This is never gonna happen. I am going too further, I have to get this idea out of my head...

I tried to stop thinking about Angelina but every times it always went back to her. I have never felt like this before. I turned into more comfortable clothes, ate a little and took a glass of wine. I sat on my bed and without even realizing it, I felt asleep.