Chapter five

JEN'S POV

We stared at each other for a couple seconds, weirdly, it feels right.

Jen: "I just noticed it's already 6pm, do you want to go out for dinner? as you could tell me more about the movie." I asked

Angelina: "Yeah I would love that" she nodded.

Jen: "What would you like to eat?"

Angelina: " umh... I'm kind of in a Mexican mood currently so if you like Mexican food we can go with it?"

Jen: "hahaha you should know I would never refuse Mexican food!"

She laughed.

ANGELINA'S POV

Jen is such a funny and friendly person, I love her personality. I would have loved to know her earlier we could have been really good friends...but maybe it's not too late.

Angelina: "we can take my car, I invite!"

Jen: "oh no no no" she answered laughing

"I asked you out for dinner so your the guest haha"

Angelina: "please miss, taking Jennifer Aniston out for dinner could happen once in a lifetime"
she said joking.

Jen: "okay then next time I'm the one who'll take you out"

I nodded because she said she wanted a "next time" and I would love to go a second time dinner with her.

Jen: "I'm going to put some new clothes, I'll be right back!"

She left.

I feel great. I don't know what is happening but it's amazing. I'm feeling something I have never felt before but I can't say what it is...
It seems like everything is going better since I went to her house this afternoon. I just got divorced, I'm going to see my kids only every two weeks but I'm happy. Why? I don't know, but I do.

Five minutes later

Jen: "we can go I'm ready!"

Wow she is stunning, she is wearing a black tight dress and black shoes. Her hair are beautifully falling on her shoulders. I've seen many pictures of her in media and stuff but she is even prettier in real..

"You are gorgeous my dear" I said because I couldn't keep that for myself.

Jen: "thank you" she smiled and went outside.

I followed her. We both got in the car and I started driving. The restaurant I was thinking of for tonight is in the west of LA so we drove for about 15 minutes. Once we arrived we both got off the car and entered into the restaurant.

Jen: "the place is nice omg I love the atmosphere" she said looking at the decor of the restaurant.

Jen: "you have such good tastes" she said looking at me and laughing.

A waiter went to us and then realized who we are...

The waiter: "oh myyyy, umh, sorry. You are two?"

I nodded and asked for a table a little away from others. He nodded and showed us our table.

Jen and I sat down.

Jen: "Soooo let's talk about the movie!" She said in an exciting way.

Angelina: "Yeah. The movie is about a woman, (you), who lost her child at his birth and therefore fall into mental illness. After the death of her boy, people start noticing a weird behavior from her. She tell them she is completely fine, just a little tired but obviously she isn't. That's why they want to send her into a psychiatric hospital. She refuses and stop talking to everyone she knows even her family and stayed for weeks in her house...

I talked to Jen about the movie for about ten minutes and she seemed really interested. I'm glad she likes the idea of the movie.

Angelina: "Is there anything you would like to add or to remove from the movie?"

Jen: "Darling that's your movie, you choose! And to be honest it couldn't have been done better that what you did" she said putting her hand on mine.