1: Meeting an Artist

Key:

H/c = hair color

E/c = eye color

Got it? Great.

Hi, my name is Nobara Kugisaki. I'm a jujutsu sorcerer, but you know that already. I'm waiting outside some abandoned building with these three idiots, for the apparent fifth member of this stupid team.

"Ugh, Gojo are you sure he's coming? We've been waiting for a whole hour!" I exclaimed, annoyed. Yuji was sitting on the ground, playing rock, paper, scissors with Megumi after thirty minutes of waiting.

"Calm down Nobara-channn~! He'll be here soo-" Our man-child sensei began, before being cut off by a voice. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, you didn't wait too long, did you?" A male voice asked.

I turned and saw a guy who looks a little older than us dressed....peculiarly.

He has long H/c hair, and e/c eyes

He has long H/c hair, and e/c eyes. At least I think he has two. What's up with that getup?

"Gojo, what's that guy's deal? And why isn't anyone acknowledging his strange outfit?" I asked. "Watch this." He whispered to me in response. He waved to the guy, and we all understood why nobody paid him any mind.

When he waved back a mouth could be seen on his hand, and he jogged over to us. I get it, this guy's a cursed spirit! He got over to us, and smiled at us.

"Hey, I'm Y/n, yeah." He greeted, extending his hands to us. Megumi and I looked at his hands in disgust, only for Yuji to shake it without hesitation.

"My name's Itadori Yuji! Pleased to meet you." Our idiot teammate introduced. "Well, at least one of you has manners." The curse said to himself, before looking at his hand, then Yuji's.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Forgot you humans get disgusted easily. Hopefully you grow out of that, because in this line of work, well..." He trailed off with a laugh.

"Now, what are your names?" He asked. "I'm Megumi Fushiguro." The emo introduced, and Y/n's visible eye narrowed. "Have we met before?" He asked.

"I don't think so." Megumi responded. The curse hummed to himself, and turned to me, hat tassels distracting me.

"Now, how about you, RBF?" He asked.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"RBF? Ya know, resting bitch face? What's your name?" He asked again. I punched him in the face, and he just turned back to me.

"Huh, nice punch. What's your name?" He asked once more. If this guy wasn't a curse, I'd think he's a total weirdo. "My name is Kugisaki Nobara. Please don't talk to me too much." I said, glaring at him.

"Understood. Well, I understand you three are clearing this building out, so I'll leave you guys to it." He said, motioning to the door.

"Wait, are you not helping?" Itadori asked. The weirdo shook his head, and threw his arm over Gojo's shoulder. "Nope. I'm going to wait out here with Gojo-senpai, yeah. Good luck guys!" He said.

_________________________________________

We finished with the cursed spirit, and we saw Gojo and Y/n sitting across from each other at a resturaunt across the street. Y/n's got his hat off, laying on the table, and I could actually get a good look at his face.

 Y/n's got his hat off, laying on the table, and I could actually get a good look at his face

You don't have to look like Deidara, just felt like using this.

He's surprisingly not ugly. Actually, he's super attractive. He was playing with something in his hands, and turned his head to us. He waved, and reminded me of what he actually is. Just another curse, born from somebody's negative feelings.

"Hey guys! How'd the exorcism go? I bet you guys did great, yeah." He said with a smile. We got closer, and I saw he was messing with clay. It was shaped like a bird, and he was making the beak. "That looks nice. Did you just make it?" Itadori asked.

"I did actually. Want to hold it?" He asked, holding the clay bird towards Yuji. Yuji accpeted it, and looked it over for a minute. He handed it back, and the curse set it on the table with a smile still present. "I take pride in my art. I'm glad you like it Yuji-kun. That makes my day, yeah." He said, giving Itadori a grin. A disturbingly human grin.

Is this man really a curse?