3: Death of Itadori

The curse charged me, only for the millipede to latch onto it. It exploded, burning part of the curse's leg in the process. I grinned at the fact that enough firepower will do it. In that case, I oughta let him have it! All of my fine works charged it, latching onto it, and then exploding.

It screeched and started trying to smack them off of it, but while it struggled with the ones on it, I made back ups by the dozen. It was being swarmed, and I couldn't help but laugh. Laugh in joy at all of the explosions! Laugh in pride of my creations! Laugh in happiness at the pain this curse is going through! It's such a beautiful sight to behold, and I'm only getting warmed up!

My thoughts were interuppted by an arm driving itself through my stomach and other assorted organs, er, lack of organs. I coughed, and turned my head. Another one. Didn't expect there to be two.

"Well then, I guess I oughta make quick work of your friend, shall I?"

The sculptures all exploded at once, destroying a solid eighty percent of the cursed spirit, and launched the other curse and I out of the room. We both hit the ground, and I quickly got to my feet, throwing a blob of clay at it.

The blob stuck to it's chest, and I made some sculptures while it tried taking it off. The clay was almost off, when I detonated it and the sculptures suicide bombed it.

When the dust settled, it was missing an arm, the hole in its chest was wider, and it looked pissed instead of joyous. It screeched at me, and I screamed in response. It charged me and I tore off my shredded cloak, throwing it in the curse's face.

I dodged to the side, and started running. It pulled my cloak off its face, revealing the clay insulation of it, that exploded. Half of its face is missing now, and what remains doesn't exactly convey happiness.

"What a gloomy expression! I say we brighten it up." I said, holding a massive amount of clay in my hand. It screeched, and I prepared for an attack. The attack came, but not from it. From another one? It's hand is wrapped around my neck, and the disfigured one is watching with a half a smirk.

I gripped its wrist, and it screamed in pain as the mouths on my hands started biting into its flesh. Its grip loosened, and I threw some clay in its face, detonating it. It staggered back covering its face, only to notice the arm that I bit into is covered with clay.

I blew the arm off, and smirked at them.

"There, now you match." I said to the duo, each missing some of their faces and an arm. I held up blobs of clay between my fingers, and the two curses glared at me.

"I say we put some finishing touches on this Mona Lisa I've made, yeah."

_________________________________________

Megumi

_________________________________________

How did this happen? Itadori and I were running, when the curse jumped out at us. We decided to split up since it couldn't chase us both, but I feel it was a mistake. I haven't seen Itadori, and the dogs can't find him either.

Ah, geez.

_________________________________________

Sukuna

_________________________________________

I got my finger back, which was nice. Th only downside is, well....this.

"Sukuna. Great, as if this day wasn't going good enough. At least I've got inspiration for a new artwork." The curse standing before me said, completely ignoring the hole in its chest.

"Something about your expression doesn't sit right with me. In a situation like this, you've got a face like that. I think I'll remove it." I said.

"Oh, I've seen plenty of removed faces today

"Oh, I've seen plenty of removed faces today. How about we make an original artwork, you and I? Yeah." He said to me, squishing a ball of clay in his remaining hand.

This curse has spirit, I'll give him that. Massive hole in his chest, arm missing halfway to the elbow, and several claw marks on his body, and he's willing to challenge the king of curses? Then I heard a voice, and saw something that piqued my interest.

Shadow boy. I fought him for a short while, testing his abilities, until that brat came back. Damn, spoiled my fun.

_________________________________________

Y/n

_________________________________________

I looked at Yuji's corpse, and sighed. Not only did I not get to fight Sukuna at all, but I lost one of my only friends in the process. I crouched down next to the body, and made a copy of the bird sculpture he held.

I placed it in his chest, where his heart would've been, and closed the hole with my remaining clay. I had a tiny bit left over, so I made the most intricate flower I could, and put it on his chest.

"Congratulations, Yuji-kun. You're getting to experience a beauty and art I never will. You were something special, an artwork of the kind I've never seen before. I hope some day I'll find another artwork like you. Yeah." I said to the body, standing up.

I sighed and joined the rest, putting my arm over Megumi.

"Megumi-kun, can you take me somewhere to deal with my injuries? Oh, before I forget, thanks for distracting him for me. At the speed he ran off after you, he would've absolutely decimated me, yeah."

"Of course. Let's go."