Chapter 1.

Sterulia Empire, one of the three most powerful kingdoms in the world. King Halrond was poisoned by an unknown person. Queen Nalia took over after that incident.

There are 3 princesses, Princess Delphinea, Princess Theia, and lastly Princess Andoria.

Princess Andoria, being the last princess, was never expected to become queen so she was treated unfairly and expected to be sold to a different kingdom.

But, who would've thought this would happen?

***

5 YEARS AGO

"Princess Andoria!" Her teacher shouted and Andoria's head shot up. "Stop sleeping! What was I saying?"

Andoria rubbled her crystal blue eyes and adjusted her crown that was lopsided on her head. Her big sister, Delphinea tried not to laugh.

"I wasn't listening, Sir Galor," Andoria grumbled. "If you want to get my attention you should talk about more interesting stuff."

"Princess! Your manners!" Sir Galor angrily exclaimed, his face turning red with anger. "Would you want to get punished for such foul language?!"

Sir Galor sighed and rubbed his temples. "Princess Delphinea, as the oldest, you should teach the others who lack knowledge."

"You were saying that each human follows the rules of the kingdom or empire they come from," Delphinea explained, and Andoria rolled her eyes. "We can go anywhere by following our kingdoms or empires rules."

"Would you like to tell us which creatures come from which kingdom or empire?" Sir Galor asked with a proud smile, knowing that he taught Delphiea well.

"Elves follow the Sterulia Empire,"

"Mermaids follow the Laputa Empire,"

"Land humans such as the half bear humans and half-wolf humans follow the Molvania Empire,"

"Lastly, the sky people that consists of fairies and ravens, they follow the Elbonia Empire,"

"These are the mains, but there are many other little kingdoms," Delphiea finished.

"Perfect!" Sir Galor exclaimed and gave her a clap. "Princess Andoria should learn from her highly skilled sister."

Delphiea smirked and Andoria muttered something along the lines of: "always trying to show off,"

Just as they were about to continue the lesson, a messenger burst into the room, his face red with sweat as he ran a marathon before coming here.

"Princess Andoria," He said, mid-panting. "Queen Naila is looking for you,"

"Her?" Andoria asked.

"Don't refer to her majesty as just 'her'!" Sir Galor shouted and slammed the table so hard one of Delphiea's books fell onto the floor.

"Yeah, yeah yeah," Andoria muttered and Sir Galor's eye twitched as she followed the messenger to the throne room.

***

"You are still causing a ruckus?" Queen Naila asked once Andoria was here.

"No, your majesty," Andoria lied and bowed down.

Queen Nalia sighed as she twirled her brown hair. "You are indeed the most beautiful out of your 2 sisters," She then frowned. "Too bad you have your father's dirty ink hair."

Andoria gritted her teeth and closed her eyes in anger.

"You are marrying Prince Braern," Queen Nalia informed her and Andoria's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" Andoria angrily shouted, her hands turning into fists.

"Who said you could raise your voice?!" She snapped. "Don't raise your voice at the queen!"

"Your majesty, excuse me for saying but IM ONLY 14, I'm still a child!" Andoria retorted.

"No discussions. You already knew this would happen one day or another!"

"How... How could you sell your own child like this?" Andoria asked, but sounded more like a whimper. Still, she stayed strong.

"I used your blood fingerprint so your marriage is already settled under the gods," She revealed and Andoria couldn't help but gasp.

Queen Nalia then cackled. "It will be hard to divorce him too, for a divorce, both parties must agree."

Andoria felt like punching the queen right at this moment, but she controlled herself.

"Prince Braern is smart enough to know the privileges and power with the marriage," She continued. "He wouldn't want to lose that, would he?"

"I don't know who he is! Or where he is from!" Andoria protested.

"I've heard of his intelligence and amazing skills, his reputation is a bit bratty and arrogant, and he's mysterious," Queen Naila continued, ignoring Andoria. "So he must be around 25 to 30."

"Are you hearing yourself?!" Andoria angrily asked. "He's more than 10 years older than me!"

"Don't you dare question the queen's decision!" Queen Nalia snapped, but that made Andoria have more urge to punch the queen, perhaps even kill her in front of all of the guards in her throne room.

"You are no queen of mine!" Andoria shouted, not regretting even one word of it.

"Don't let her leave!" Queen Nalia ordered and two guards grabbed her arms.

"LET ME GO!" Andoria shouted and Queen Nalia let out a laugh.

"You must follow your sisters and learn from them," Queen Nalia snapped. "Why can't you act like them?!"

"Of course I'm different!" Andoria replied as she struggled to get out of the guard's strong grip. "I'm a whole different person, of course, I'm not exactly like them!"

Queen Nalia only gritted her teeth in reply.

"I KNOW YOU POISONED DAD!" Andoria shouted. "Don't do this to me!"

"What horrendous words!" Queen Nalia retorted. "Lock her in her room! Tomorrow morning, she will be put in a carriage and sent to Prince Braern."

"NO!" Andoria said and tried her hardest to get away from the guards' grip.

"You are a weak princess, anyone can trample on you," Queen Nalia laughed. "You knew at the back of your mind, one day you would be sold off."

The guards then pulled Andoria away from the queen.

"I WILL GET REVENGE ONE DAY!"

Queen Nalia only laughed and the doors closed.