Chapter 4.

"I'm going to swing it," Andoria announced as she held a bow and Dior beside her, frowning.

"No, you're not," Dior sighed. "Sit back down."

Andoria didn't listen and shot an arrow.

Thwap! The arrow hit a tree.

"I said to sit down," Dior groaned. "This is going to take a lot of work."

"Hey, at least I hit the tree," Andoria pointed out. "And not on the roof."

Dior looked up at the roof full of arrows and couldn't help but groan again.

***

5 YEARS LATER

Thwap! Andoria fired an arrow at the apple on top of the tree, blindfolded.

"Eh okay," Dior shrugged.

"Come on, teacher," Andoria said. "Praise doesn't hurt."

"I'll never praise you, kid," Dior grumbled.

"You think I'm ready now?" Andoria asked with a smile. "I want to leave this hideout! I want to go to the Sterulia Empire!"

"Yes, you can go now," Dior said and Andoria's eyes lit up. "I'll go with you."

Andoria frowned.

"No!" Andoria exclaimed. "Teacher, you are getting too old and wrinkly. This trip is too hard for you."

"That should be the other way around," Dior pointed out, annoyed. "I am your teacher and you are just a mere student. You still can't fully defeat me in fights."

"Hmph,"

Suddenly, a cloud of smoke appeared out of nowhere and when the smoke disappeared, a blonde-haired girl with green eyes appeared. She had wolf ears and tails.

"Are you ready?" She said excitedly. "Let's go!"

"Shiera!" Andoria shouted, mid-coughing. "Your potions!"

"Sorry!" Shiera said. "I must have used way too much ghost nail, or was it pegasus hair?"

"Anyway, I won't let you go with us, teacher," Andoria said.

Dior closed his eyes and sighed.

"Fine," He answered.

"It can't be that easy," Andoria pointed out. "What do you want?"

"Before you go, here,"

He took out a golden bow and a few golden arrows.

"It's a power mana bow and arrow, you cast your normal spell and shoot," He explained. "The spell will be infiltrated with who struck it, it will come in handy if you don't want to be close to your enemy."

He added. "I crafted it myself, so you better not lose it."

"Teacher..." Andoria said as he gave the bow and arrows to her. "Thank you so much!"

"Stay safe please..." He mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"DON'T DIE!" He shouted out of nowhere and startled Andoria and Shiera. "THAT BOW TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE! I CANNOT AFFORD FOR YOU TO DIE AND LOSE IT."

"Ah! Yes, teacher!" Andoria answered and took a quick bow.

"Come on, you puny old man," Shiera said with a groan. "You should be a little more kind. You never know when Andoria's coming back."

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE NOW!" He shouted, clearly agitated by Shiera calling him a 'puny old man'

"If you insist," Andoria said and gave a quick hug. Dior turned pink. "See you soon teacher!"

***

"Woah!" Shiera exclaimed as she looked around at all of the fairies. "I've never been to the Elbonia Empire. I'm so jealous! They can all fly very freely."

"You and teacher are the only people that know who I really am," Andoria said. "Time to take down the queen."

"Shhhh!" Shiera whispered. "You can't say that so loudly! You might get thrown into a dungeon!"

"Try me," Andoria giggled.

Suddenly, a hooded figure bumped into Andoria and kept walking.

"Excuse me!" Andoria shouted, loud enough to get the figure's attention. "NOT EVEN A SORRY?!"

The hooded figure turned around and removed his hood. He had silver hair and ice-blue eyes.

"Oh wow, you are indeed hot," Andoria noted and Shiera looked at her as if she was serious.

"I- Do you even know who I am?" He asked.

"Nope, I don't really care," Andoria answered with a shrug.

Black hair and blue eyes... He thought.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"She's An-" Shiera started to say.

"It's Adelphia!" Andoria interrupted before Shiera could finish. Andoria looked at Shiera with a groan.

"Have you ever perhaps gotten examined for prin-" He started to say.

"Sorry, I'm not listening, I'm really hungry," Andoria interrupted again.

"Never mind..." He muttered. "A royal would never have such informal language."

He then coughed and blood came out. Andoria and Shiera gasped.

"Oh geez!" Andoria cried. "Are you alright?!"

"No," He said honestly. "I normally spurt out blood from my rib cage."

"You've met the right people!" She exclaimed and pulled Shiera in front of her. "Shiera is a healer!"

Shiera let out a nervous laugh and whispered to Andoria. "Are you sure you want to waste my products on a stranger?"

"I don't need it," He said before Andoria could answer her.

***

"Hm, what's with the frown?" Andoria asked as they stood around in a house.

"Your majesty, where are you?!" A voice shouted from outside.

"Oh!" Andoria exclaimed as Sheira came back with a green mixture. "A royal is somewhere around here!"

"Let me leave," He ordered. "This is your last warning."

"Not until you are healed," Andoria protested. "I cannot have one of my peop- I mean one person left behind to die."

"I'M NOT GONNA DIE!" He shouted.

Sheira then groaned and smacked his face with a pan. He then fainted and luckily landed on a bed.

"ANDORIA!" Sheira shouted. "ARE YOU FLIPPING TRYING TO KILL HIM?!"

"No, I just knew he wouldn't cooperate," She replied with a shrug. "Now feed him the potion."