Epilogue.

"Thank you for helping me Prince Brearn, I mean king," Andoria said to him in the gardens of the palace. She then sighed. "I'm so excited to get rid of this gown and become comfortable."

"Well, I wanted to ask-" Brearn started to say.

"Here are the divorce papers," Andoria interrupted and handed him a letter. "You are free to do whatever you want now."

"I don't want it," He answered.

"You want money instead?" She asked, confused. "I'm sorry for stealing money from you, but you ain't getting it back."

"I don't want to divorce you," He shook his head. "You are the best option for a queen."

"I'm the queen of the Sterulia Empire now," She pointed out. "I can't be the queen of another empire too."

"I know you can try," He let his hand out. "Being the queen of two empires, you would be the most powerful figure in the world."

"Hmmm, a political marriage," Andoria mused. "Sure! You are my friend anyway, if you want to continue using our privileges coming with the marriage, then I'll agree!"

"Uh well-"

"Your majesty," A messenger said. "We need you for the portrait."

"Oh!" Andoria exclaimed. "Yes, I'm coming."

The messenger hurried off.

"I won't divorce you, I know what you mean," Andoria smiled and walked away. "See you around Brearn!"

Brearn facepalmed himself and groaned once she was out of earshot.

***

Sterulia Empire started again, nature was taking over and people started to loosen up after the last queen. Andoria was able to make alliances with all the empires because of her wise ways and attitude.

Earning herself the best queen, she was written in many books alongside her friends.

Princess Theia abdicated the throne and gladly wanted to stay next to Queen Andoria. She is training as a knight.

Queen Andoria was able to unite all empires and fix all their problems. Giving the sky people freedom, giving everyone a safer place, getting rid of all the oil and pollution for mermaids, and enforcing new rules.

***

"I'm bored, Sir Dior!" A young girl piped up and the boy next to her nodded as Dior read to them a history book. "Let's go out!"

"First, call me teacher, Elora, and Klearn," Dior answered. "And you kids sure have the attention span of a goldfish."

"Can we go please, grandpa?" Klearn asked and made puppy eyes.

"Fine," Dior muttered. "But your mom probably will be doing what she always does."

"Yay!" Elora and Klearn said and rushed out of the room and into the gardens.

Thwap! An arrow hit the target.

"Bullseye," Andoria exclaimed.

"I can do better," Brearn protested.

Andoria laughed. "You always say that,"

"Mom!" Elora exclaimed.

"Sweethearts, how are you?" Andoria asked as she ruffled Klearn's silver hair. "Did you see Auntie Theia?"

"Yup! Cousin was also there but they had to leave early," Klearn replied.

"Andoria! Take the bow away from the children!" Dior scolded.

"Oops, sorry dad," Andoria replied and tucked it into her pouch.

"Come on grandpa, be nicer," Elora said.

"She deserves it!" Brearn protested. "You know when we were young it took your mother a year to understand I liked her."

"It was because you were so bad at giving hints!" Andoria argued and Klearn and Elora laughed. "It's pathetic it took you a year."

"At least it didn't take more than a year," He pointed out.

"Look at the magic dad taught me!" Elora cried and hit a blue spark at a tree and the tree turned into ice.

"You haven't seen my sword skills, I'm obviously the best," Klearn pointed out.

Everyone laughed.

***

"Andoria!" Sheria exclaimed and took a bow. "Your majesty!"

"Come on, don't say that," Andoria laughed. "We used to be thieves!"

"When you threw me off a building. The good old times," Sheira muttered.

"How are the little kiddos?" Andoria asked.

"Sheela and Tyria are healthy," Sheira replied. "Both are with Ceadan."

"That's good to hear!" Andoria said.

***

"Mum, can you tell us a story?" Elora asked as Andoria tucked her and her brother in bed.

"Did you guys know, I was a weak girl who didn't know what the real world was like?" Andoria asked with a smile. "To come where I am today, I decided to risk my life instead of hiding forever."

"I want you guys to not fear losing, if an opportunity pops up don't waste it," She continued. "Don't worry about 'what ifs', you can't reach your destination if you don't take a shot."

It wasn't exactly a story, but Elora and Klearn appreciated the lesson.

"Good night, sweethearts,"

THE END 

So, yayyy, I finally posted the epilogue, sorry for that real big delay, but at least I actually posted it now! (Thanks for reminding me btw SliverSwan_676 , I honestly forgot about it haah)

Now MY STORY IS OFFICALLY OVER and if anyones asking, no, there won't be a second book because I like the ending like this loll (beside if I would to make a second book, I have no idea what It will be about) soo too baddd

So, if your still here, thank you for reading until the end! I really am glad people actually read it lmbo-

A new book will come soon, so look out for that (I'm gonna delete the schedule I put in my last chapter cause its such a hassle lmao-)

I hope girls around the world, reading this story will embrace the "Andoria" in them, because just because your a girl, doesn't mean your meant for a life of cooking and cleaning, cause girls have much skill as a boy, if a boy can do it, you can too! <33

Thank you for reading and goodbye!