Chapter 3.

It's Princess Andoria!" A guard shouted from above the towers as he spotted her running. "Guards, get her!"

Andoria ran as fast as she could but her dress and heels kept tripping her.

"This stupid dress!" Andoria exclaimed and without thinking, she tore her dress off and got rid of her shoes.

She then managed to run faster and was so close to the gates.

"CLOSE THE GATES!" A guard shouted as he and a few other guards ran after her.

Darn it!

She then quickly looked around and saw the stairs. She quickly ran up the stairs and within minutes was surrounded by guards.

"Princess Andoria!" The guards yelled. "Get down here or we will use force."

"You liars," Andoria muttered. "Being obedient doesn't really look good on me."

She then looked down at the balcony and with no second thought, she dropped.

***

MEANWHILE BACK IN THE CASTLE

"We are sorry Princess Theia, but you'll be locked in the dungeon because of suspicion of letting Princess Andoria out," A guard informed her.

"If you prove innocent, you will be free," The second guard added. "If not, the queen has ordered for you to be locked up for betraying her orders."

Theia looked down and managed a small nod.

***

Andoria ran.

She didn't know where she would go, but she kept running.

She will never go back to that palace.

Bam!

Andoria wasn't looking and ran into someone.

"Princess...?" The man asked.

"I heard her running this way!" A guard said from a few feet away.

"Please h-" Andoria started to say but then the guy grabbed her hand.

"HURRY LET'S GO!" The man cried.

He then muttered something and a portal appeared.

"What's that?!" Andoria asked, frightened by the sight, she had never seen anything like it.

"DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE OR NOT?!" The man asked.

Andoria stopped arguing and stepped in with the man and appeared in a cabin.

"Here," He said, giving a brown torn blanket to her. "The winds are getting cold."

Andoria wrapped herself with the blanket.

"Thank you..." Andoria said.

"Now, what is Princess Andoria doing here?" He asked as he ruffled his brown hair.

"How did you know I was Princess Andoria?" She asked.

"Are you stupid?" He asked and rolled his eyes. "You have a crown on your head, you were close to the Sterulia palace, you are covered in luxurious clothes, gold everywhere and you have black hair. Seems like royalty."

"But-"

"What are you doing here, princess?" He repeated.

"Don't take me back there... that's all please," She pleaded.

"I will, if you don't tell me the reason."

"I don't want to be sold off," She begged and the man turned pale. "I knew at the back of my mind it would happen. But it's too soon, I'm only 14."