Chapter 6.

Andoria woke up on a bed of grass. Sheira was beside her and the mermaid was on the grass with them.

Andoria coughed and looked at Sheira. "Sheira?! Is she okay?"

"She's fine, princess," She answered.

Andoria sighed with relief. "Thank you so much..."

"Don't thank me," She grumbled. "You are currently in Molvania territory. Where the half wolves are, they are very hostile."

"We will be fine," Andoria promised.

"Princess..." She started to say but then paused. "Never mind... Laputa Empire doesn't get involved with other kingdoms' problems. I don't want to cause trouble for my empire."

"My goal is to become queen," Andoria said. "I promise I'll fix your pollution problem. So just hang on for a while."

"Y-You know about these problems?!" She asked, shocked.

Andoria laughed. "Running away helped me a lot, my teacher is amazing."

"Thank you, your majesty," The mermaid said with a bow.

Andoria remembered what her teacher said in her first lesson.

"Here's the real world for you," Dior explained. "The Laputa Empire, the water area, has been dealing with oil spills and pollution because your mother wants the Laputa queen to become her alliance. Since she is rejected, she's doing this to them. Multiple mermaids are dying from starvation and consuming microplastic."

"Molvania Empire," He continued. "Half animals and half-humans are being hunted for their ears and tails."

"Elbonia Empire, for people like me," He said angrily. "Their situation is that the king enjoys treating us like pests. We even fly near his territories and get shot down, like prey."

"The queen wants more alliances, destruction to each empire will force them to agree to her. Since the Sterulia empire is the highest of all, no one would dare interfere or start anything."

"She does that...?" Andoria asked. "We need to move quicker, everyday people's lives are taken away."

***

"Your majesty!" The guards said on the balcony. "Did someone try hurting you?"

"No, they are just being annoying," Brearn answered. "Our new mission is to find her and her friend."

He looked down at the balcony. "I think I found something more valuable than that medicine."

"Prince Braern," His teacher asked as a younger version of him stormed off. "Where are you going?"

"The king set me up for a political marriage with Princess Andoria," He answered. "I don't want a queen like her! I'm off to find her, and get a divorce."

"But marrying her gives you many opportunities,"

"I do not want to marry someone I do not love," He spat out.

Not being able to find Andoria for more than 5 years, Brearn focused on taking advantage of the marriage.

Under contact they were already married, he built the Salona Kingdom into an empire. Making it the 2nd most influential empire on earth.

Now since he's got everything, he has been planning to attack the Sterulia Empire, for the cruel things Queen Nalia has done.

***

"Oh, an elf and someone from the Molvania Empire!" A half-wolf exclaimed and two other half-wolves came with him. Andoria got up to protect her unconscious friend.

"Back away," Andoria warned them. "If you come closer, I will hurt you."

"A pretty, petite girl like you? Hurt us?" The second one said and they laughed. "The other girl is unconscious, you need to fight all 3 of us."

Andoria scoffed and lifted her fists. "Try me,"

"Punch the nose, their eyes will water a lot, even if it doesn't hurt much." She remembered Dior saying. "If in serious danger, the back of the head is very vulnerable, throw your dagger to kill them."

He then shot a dagger at the back of the head of a dummy.

"Try," He ordered.

A younger Andoria shot the dagger and it landed on the ground.

"Shoulders back more! You won't get to lunch if you don't know this skill!" Dior ordered. "You already know how to hurt them, but now you need to know what to do in dire situations. Remember, kidney punches hurt a lot, think of the speed of everything. Concentrate."

Andoria then punched one of the half-wolves' noses and kicked his kidney. She then threw him into the river near her.

"She's good," The half-wolf stammered.

"I-I can't do this!" The other half-wolf ran away, leaving one last one.

Andoria then took the golden bow Dior gave her and shot.

Thwap! The last half-wolf landed tied against a tree.

Suddenly, a pink gas hit the half-wolf that was running away.

"That's gonna hurt," Sheira noted.

"Sheira!" Andoria cried and quickly placed the bow in her pouch. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, BESIDES THE FACT YOU THREW ME OFF A BUILDING," Sheira shouted and Andoria let out a nervous laugh.

"My bad..." Andoria said and then looked at where she trapped the half-wolf. "Oh! The other one got away! What happened to the guy you threw a potion at?"

"I turned him into an animal, look at this little dude!" Sheira replied and a dog appeared from the bushes.

"Pfft," Andoria was about to say but then burst into a fit of giggles.

"You guys sure are a good pair," A familiar voice noted.

It was Braern.