Chapter 1

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

Finally the time has come for my new life to start.

The weather was kind of hot, while the fresh air from the window in my left was blowing into my face (yes in some buses the windows can be opened).

I was on my way to my new school. It was named Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School a school known for producing elites that are going to run the Japanese society in the future. Of course I am not the same as them since that man already has plans for me in the future. But at least I was able to get away from his grasp at least for the next 3 years. I mean he was the one that allowed me to attend this school.

He may call me his masterpiece but he already knows what I am lacking. And that would be social interactions. So he thought that in this school that is isolated from the rest of the world I won't be able to do anything like running away while I will be able to obtain what I am lacking.

As I was having such thoughts a commotion started in the bus. In the previous stop an old lady got in the bus. It seemed like she struggled to stand up so a beige-haired girl that was wearing the same uniform as mine took the initiative to help her.

Of course that was what led to the commotion that now was unfolding in front of my eyes. She was trying to persuade a blond boy to give up his seat to the old lady something that he refused to do.

Well, I lost my interest instantly. So I started observing the bus to see if there is anything interesting. While I was doing that my gaze fell upon a black-haired girl. Her face seemed quite serious while she was reading a book that she was holding. She caught my interest, even if it was for an instance, so I tried to recognize what book she was reading.

Hmmm "Simulacra and Simulation" (random book title from the internet) a challenging read indeed.

While I was thinking about the book she glanced back at me whitch made me avert my gaze. So she felt my stare huh? There is a chance that she may be worthy of my attention. Well we'll see.

And finally I can see the school building, we are almost there.

While watching the image of my new school getting bigger and bigger as we were approaching I once again thought of my reason for going to this school.

I am here to win BUT not only that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the first chapter...What is Ayanokouji's other reason for attending the school? I know that you may be dissapointed because it was just the bus scene with only some little things changed...

It was a small chapter that's why the next one is gonna be uploaded later today (so to compensate for the small chapter I am gonna upload 2 chapters for today)

Word Count: 513