Kiryuin SS: The Kouhai that piqued my interest

Kiryuin Fuka's POV

It was the morning of my second day as a second year student. I actually did't want to go to school because everyone is sulking about how we dropped to Class B. Ahhh so annoying!

In our last special exam as first years, Class A's (former class B) Nagumo Miyabi used underhanded tactics to win against class B (former class A).

Of course I had figured everything out but since I don't care about what class I am in I didn't inform my classmates nor did I make a move against him. That resulted to our loss in the exam.

Anyway I ate my breakfast and decided to head to the school.

~Timeskip: Ιn the class~

It was another normal day in class,I was among classmates that I had forgotten they even existed... And of course Pls-Notice-me-kun (A/N Nagumo) from class A is trying to pick up a fight as usual.

All of those ridiculous creatures that I call classmates are really tiring me. So in the middle of the lesson I stood up. Everyone looked at me and I started walking towards the exit.

"Where do you think you are going? The lesson has--" BUM!!

The teacher tried to stop me so I pushed the door a little harder so he would shut up.

As I exited the school I walked to a park that was nearby and I decided to seat to my usual bench.

Some time passed and the wind that was hitting my face felt so good. Then I heard Tachibana senpai's voice from a speaker.

"At 5 PM Japan Standard time today, we will be hosting a student club fair in Gymnasium #1. Students interested in joining a club, please gather in Gymnasium #1.

Even if the speaker was attached to the school building and there was some dinstance between this park and the school I was still able to hear the anouncement.

After the announcement I remembered the club fair of my first year. It is a good memory. I mean it was the first time I found someone interesting---or so I thought.

Student Council President Horikita Manabu. A man with top notch abilities that climbed at the top in his first year. Even though he was a second year he defeated all the third years that stood in his way and became the Prez.

He has an aura that dominated all the other students. It didn't affect me, but I was pleased with what he did. The reason it didn't work on me was simple. My aura was greater than his.

After being impressed by his abilities I decided to watch him up close. I even helped him once and now he owes me a favor.

But after that he offered me to join the student council and as days came by he was easier and easier to read, until I lost my interest. After him there was Nagumo Miyabi but he was an even bigger dissapointment, just an ant that annoys me to death.

Anyway I already knew that the President would do the same trick to the new first years so I decided that I will go and check if any freshman could resist his aura.

It was unlikely something like that would happen but you never know.

~Timeskip: Club fair~

The gymnasium was filled with first years. I was one of the few second years who were there and my eyes caught some third years in the crowd too.

Some minutes had passed and now Tachibana senpai got on stage and announced that the club fair can start.

Just like last year representatives from each club talked about their activities and tried to get new members. I couldn't find anything interesting yet.