girl's night in

✧

Enrique furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of his sister exiting the house. He quickly stopped her, planting his hands on his hips and raising an eyebrow at her.

"And where do you think you're going?" he asked.

Evelyn shrugged. "Girl's night. Me, Layla, and Liv."

"You sound very excited," he teased. "JJ's coming over to hang out with me and Ale tonight. I promised our brother a boy's night. So..."

"Aw, that's sweet," she cooed. "Please do not corrupt our innocent baby brother. I'm begging."

"He's four," Enrique deadpanned. "He's not a baby."

"He will always be a baby in my eyes," she argued, crossing her arms. "But, you boys have fun. I need some much needed time with my girls. As much as I love Asher...we've been spending a little too much time together."

"Yeah," he agreed, rolling his eyes. "Kind of tired of waking up to Asher at the table every morning for breakfast. Mom and dad are way too lenient with you. They won't even let me bring any of my girls home!"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, crossing her arms against her chest. "That's because Asher and I are in a committed relationship. Plus, the girls you date/hook up with are very...questionable. To put it nicely."

"Whatever," Enrique scoffed, pushing her shoulder. "Have fun with your friends tonight, Evie."

☆☆☆

Evelyn soon made her way to Liv's house, parking her car on the driveway, and walked up to the door. She brought her fist up knocking on it softly as she waited for someone to open it.

"Hey," Liv brought her friend in for a hug, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Layla brought someone. Fair warning...she's a lot. And she's already dissed one of our traditions from when we were kids...So, let's try to be nice, please."

"I'll try," she scoffed, walking through the door. "Liv...I don't like new people. You know what Drake said, no new friends!"

Liv let out a soft giggle at her friends words attempting to answer before she got cut off by Carrie.

"Hi, I'm Carrie!" Layla's friend enthusiastically introduced.

"I'm Evelyn," she warily said, already getting a bad vibe.

"Layla has told me so much about you!" Carrie exclaimed. "I feel like I know you! You're a twin just like Liv and you also dated Liv's brother. That's just...wow!"

"Seems like Layla's told you a lot," she crossed her arms against her chest. "Hey, Layla."

Layla gave her a smile as they all sat down on the couch. "Hey, Evie."

"So, what are we doing, now?" Evelyn asked. "Movie?"

"Right," Liv clapped. "I was thinking we could watch US tonight."