𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ~ 𝐤𝐧𝐟🦋

~Home - One Direction
~karlnotfound
~fluff
~a little bit of angst, only arguing between two characters, not much
~enjoy :)

George sat with a small smile on his face, listening to the feral boys chaos. And for once, it wasn't him and Quackity who had caused it, it was Karl and Dream.

"Georgeeeeeeeeee. Karl said you don't love me as much as you love him." George giggles, watching Dream's and Karl's minecraft skins bombard his screen.

Make a little conversation, so long I've been waiting

"It's true. Tell him you love me the most." George just laughs, watching Sapnap's skin also run over and get involved.

"No! George loves me the most! Tell these stupid, little bitches, George!" George walks away, tapping away at his keyboard as he ignores his friends.

"George! Please!" He can hear the laughs of Quackity in the background.

"Actuallyyyyyyyy, I love Quackity the most." He hears gasps from all four boys, but a cheer from the tanned boy.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyy, man. Wow, take that fuckers, Gogy loves me the most!" George laughs, he loves these moments. The moments that weren't even on stream and was all just them messing around without an audience. The same as the streams, just, without having to be careful with their words.

To let go of myself and feel alive

"George! This isn't fair. I literally do everything for you, I talk to you the most, I tell you I love you the most. I care about you the most and you betray me like this?" George huffs. If only he knew that he wasn't the person who spoke to George all the time.

Karl Jacobs.

Karl was there for George 100% of the time. He was the person who knew when George was down, the person who showed he cared so much about him. And no one knows. Because they keep it private. But, they're going to soon find out, it's only a matter of time. And, the two do have some very suspicious moments.

So many nights I thought it over, told myself I kinda liked her
But there was something missing in her eyes

"Okay, I'm heading off now. You should as well, George, you're gonna be travelling early in the morning." Karl speaks, earning a few huffs.

I was stumbling
Looking in the dark (Ooh) with an empty heart

"Whyyyyyyyyyy? Don't steal Georgie again, you do this every night. Do you have a thing for each other or something?" Both George and Karl freeze, speechless that Dream had said something like that.

"I thought George was mine, Kaaaaaarl. You stole my man!" Sapnap calls, earning a small laugh from Quackity.

"I thought George was mine! You have two, Karl and Quackity! How is this fair! George can't be everyone's, Sapnap!" Dream butts in, huffing.

"No, George needs to sleep, he has to be up early to get his flight to here, remember?" George shakes his head at the small argument escalating between Dream and Karl. Nothing new.