𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞 ~ 𝐰𝐧𝐟🦋

~cliché - mxmtoon
~wilburnotfound/georgebur
~college au
~fluff
~enjoy my loves <3

Mmmh, woah
Mmmh

The sound of students shouting, talking and laughing filled his ears as he walked into the school building. A sigh leaves his lips, another dreadful day at this dreadful school. A frown set on his lips as he keeps his head down.

Yeah, he was popular or whatnot. But it was still terrible. After moving to the United States, getting into a good college, he had had enough. But one thing kept him at this college.

George Davidson.

He had known George since they were little kids, best friends. George was a part of his friend group still, the only friend that he never let go. He couldn't afford to let go of. He was Wilbur's everything.

I walked into the room and then I saw your face
You looked me in the eye

Wilbur was so invested in George. A crush? No. Wilbur was absolutely in love with his best friend. He had always had a special place in Wilbur's heart and always will.

And then I wanted to erase myself
Erase myself

"Will!" Wilbur looks up at the familiar voice, a soft smile immediately appearing on his face.

"Gogy!" The two had always had a close, clingy relationship. I guess you could say their love language? Was physical touch. Everyone thought they had something going on, but in reality. They were just friends.

I didn't wanna fall but then I stepped right in
I looked down at the ground
And then I felt it right within

Wilbur wrapped his arms around George's waist, looking down at him with a soft gaze. George looks up into Wilbur's eyes.

"How was your weekend?" George asks, a shy smile set on his lips.

"Apart from the fact that we were literally together this whole weekend, it was alright." George scoffs, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Alright? Are you saying I'm boring?" Wilbur laughs, playfully pushing George away from him.

"What if I am? What would you do, Georgie?" The smaller boy, looks away from Wilbur, a playful smirk now set on his face. But a temporary red was set, growing on his pale cheeks.

"I would have to fight you, Wilby." Wilbur chuckles, taking a step closer to George, towering over his small frame.

"Wilby? Did you steal Tommy's vocabulary, Gogs?" Wilbur raises his eyebrows at his smaller friend.

"I could flick you without even applying force and you would fall over. You're too small. Besides, you wouldn't hurt me. You're too soft... AND you love me too much." George now pushes at Wilbur's chest, but fails to move Wilbur out of his space.

"I hate you, Wilbur." The older boy shakes his head, resting an arm on top of George's head.

"No you don't. You love me, Grog." George sighs, looking up at Wilbur. Eyes softening from his glare, a tint of pink resting on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.