𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ~ 𝐪𝐧𝐟🦋

~Dandelions - Ruth B.
~quackitynotfound
~fluff, you're welcome
~enjoy my loves <33

George waited patiently at his door step. Quackity had told him he wanted to hang out and was taking him somewhere after what had happened at home with George. Soon the slightly shorter boy showed up, smiling at George. He was rarely ever soft with the boy, but he felt George needed it right now.

The brunette had a lot happening at home and an issue between their friend group with a certain blonde man, who was now in prison.

George stands up, greeting his friend with a small smile.

"Hey, Quackity." The Mexican smiles lightly, walking fully over to George.

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game

"Hey, how are you?" Quackity asks, genuinely concerned about George's mental health.

"I'm actually okay. I've learnt to just get used to it to be honest. No big deal." Quackity gives George a sympathetic smile, holding his arm out for George to hook his own around. George does so, letting Quackity lead him to wherever he wanted to take him.

"I know I've been really shitty recently. With all the shit I've gotten into. And I really needed to apologise to you about the whole Dream situation. I didn't think you would care so much if I - y'know - tortured him. I didn't know you cared so much about him." George shakes his head.

"No, don't apologise. I've just had a shitty few months. I was annoyed at myself mainly. Dream's a dick. He doesn't give one shit about me, so why should I about him?" Quackity sighs.

"He does care about you. He told me he does. You're the only thing keeping him going right now. He's determined to get out because of you. He really wants to see you, I know he does. He fucking loves you. And I know you love him." George smiles, nodding sheepishly, noticing a frown on Quackity's face.

Quackity wishes it was him George loved. Not Dream. He wishes it was him George got all shy and flustered around. He wishes he was brave enough to just confess and hope for the best. Not some shitty criminal, who hurt the shit out of George.

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

"What do you see in him, anyway?" George looks away, smiling lightly.

"He was the only one who stuck around when everyone left. He gave me power, he made me more confident. He's always been so sweet to me. He makes me feel, loved? And I really didn't want to believe Sapnap when he told me he didn't care about me. But he admitted it. Was he trying to protect me from something?" Quackity sighs.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

"Probably. There's so many people after him. Do you know what they use against him to get their way?" George shrugs.

"They use you." George looks over at Quackity.

"What - how?" Quackity huffs lightly.

"He's in prison. You're on the loose, vulnerable. They tell him they'll bring you to the prison, torture you in front of his eyes, and he can't do shit about it. They tell him they're gonna kill you, and he's gonna see your dead body in their arms." George's eyes go wide.