𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 ~ 𝐝𝐧𝐟🦋🥀

~Blackout - In The Heights
~dreamnotfound/gream
~angst again (I'm sorry)
~mention of drugs & alcohol, manipulation
~happy ending tho, you're welcome ig :>
~enjoy? •_•

George sat in the corner of the room, slightly tipsy, but not blackout drunk like his boyfriend. Out of his mind drunk, dancing and flirting with girls. George had seen him once the whole night, when he was sober. But now the man is drunk, it's like he doesn't even want to know who the boy is. He sat by himself, in a corner, alone.

¿Oye, qué pasó?

All of their friends were off doing their own things, so that left George alone with his mind. A small pound in his head from the flashing lights and loud music. The fumes of cigarettes and weed coming from the open door beside him. The smell of strong alcohol, intoxicating his system.

Black out, black out!

I need to get out. My fucking head.

George had a feeling he was soon going to pass out. The flashing of strobe lights was something he shouldn't be dealing with. He can't deal with. The sensitivity to his eyes made it hard for him to stand a chance in too much of it. So he gets up, stumbling lightly at the light feeling in his head. His vision going slightly blurry for a few seconds. He stands still for a minute, then heads for the door to leave.

Vino el apagón
¡Ay, Dios!

But someone grabs his wrist aggressively.

¿Oye, qué pasó?

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? Think you can just fucking get up and leave me here?" George pulls his wrist away from his boyfriend.

Black out, black out!

"Fuck off, Clay! You haven't been with me all night, and now I need to leave, you're all up in my business? Not happening!" Clay grabs the boys hips, and pulls him towards his body.

Vino, el apagón
¡Ay, Dios!

"Is this how it works now? Why the fuck do you think it's okay to just leave? You could get fucking murdered by yourself. So small and vulnerable, easy for the criminals to get. So, pretty and weak for the older men to take... advantage of." He watches as his boyfriend looks his body up and down. George shakes his head. Disbelief written on his face that his boyfriend uses that as an excuse.

We are powerless
We are powerless
We are powerless
We are powerless

A pathetic excuse in George's eyes, but a damn good one in Clay's eyes. And he wasn't exactly lying, it's partly true. It's happened, it can still happen.

We are powerless
We are powerless
We are powerless
We are powerless

"I don't fucking care! I'm an adult! I can handle it by myself out there! I don't need you by my side every two fucking seconds. You didn't seem to want to be by side tonight, huh?"

Somebody better open these goddamn doors!