Epilogue

September 1, 2016

   Platform 9 3/4 has always been a bustling, loud place, for all the years I have been going to it. Whether for myself, or the children in our family. Today is even more joyous. Our little Freddie is off to his first year of Hogwarts. I hold back the tears, and hold onto his hand. 

   I smile down at the little red head as he shifts his feet, "It's okay Freddie. We all went through this."

   A strong arm wraps around me, his husky voice calm, "And look who else is here to send you off little man."

   His eyes go wide, his face lighting up as the tall, teal headed teen walks up to us. Once he sees the younger boy he stretches his arms out. Freddie jumps into the young man's open arms.

   "Freddie! Are you so excited little man?" Teddy beams as he sets the younger boy down.

   Freddie looks up at his favorite cousin, "I'm scared, Teddy. What if I don't like it there? What if I don't make any friends?"

  Teddy chuckles, looking at George and I. We nod, knowing he will listen to anything that Teddy says. He places a hand on his shoulder, "Freddie, you will do great, besides you have me and everyone else around too! I remember the day I was brought to this very platform for my first year." Teddy looks down at the sniffling boy, "Do you remember bringing me?"

    Freddie crosses his arm, nodding, "I kind of do. You cried alot." 

*September 1, 2009*

   Teddy is finally 11 and headed off to Hogwarts. I hold him close, George beside us holding onto the squirming Freddie. Andy looks on, her features becoming wrinkled with age, her eyes soft. 

   I kiss the top of his head, his hair a brilliant pink, "You are going to do so well my sweet Teddy Bear!"

    He shrugs his shoulders, "I'm worried, Auntie."

   I cup his cheek, "What's the matter, Baby L?"

   His eyes become wet as he fights back the tears, "What if the hat puts me into Slytherin?"

  Andy chuckles, "Teddy, do you forget your own gran was in that house?"

   "Slytherins aren't all bad, and you know it. Gran, cousin Draco, there are some good ones. Wherever you get sorted will be a great place, because it has you. Teddy, you decide the outcome of your life and no one else, nothing else," I smile at him, looking at George to give some input of his own.

   "Anyway that dumb hat doesn't know what it's doing half the time. And- Freddie stop," George grabs the toddlers hand from pulling his hair again, "Teddy the point is, you have the ability to be and do anything you want. Don't let your house decide that."

   Teddy smiles up at his Uncle George, Andy, and I, before focusing his attention on the bouncing boy. He reaches his arms out and the toddler practically jumps into them. They nuzzle their faces against the other, "I think I'm going to miss you the most Freddie."

   "Weddy go bye bye!" Freddie chirps. 

   "I'll be back for Christmas though. Don't worry little man," he hugs the younger boy close to his chest before placing him back in my arms. "Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw, it doesn't matter." He straightens his back, pushing his shoulders up as he walks onto the train.

*Present*

   "So, like me, you have nothing to worry about. Bloody hell, half the school is our family!" Teddy exclaims.

   I softly smack his arm, "Language! Teddy! You know better."

  "Ouch," he chuckles, "But I'm telling the truth!"

  George laughs loudly, "He's not wrong, honey."

   The whistle blows, indicating that the train is about to leave.

  I push his arm off me, leaning down to kneel next to the two most important boys in my life, "Freddie, you will have an amazing time. Your family will look out for you, and Aunt Minnie will be there too. If you ever need anything just go to her. We love you so much sweetheart, you will do great things."

   Unexpectantly, my son wraps his arms around me, hugging me tight. He whispers in my ear, "I love you so much, Mum."

   "I love you, baby. Now go on." I push him towards George who hugs him and hands him off to Teddy.

   I drape my arm around George's waist, leaning my head onto his side. His soft lips touch a sweet kiss on to the top of my forehead, "He is going to be fine. Just like us."

   I chuckle slightly, "That's what I'm afraid of."

  I look up into the glistening eyes of my George, my best friend, and I reach up to kiss him. George and I have been through so much, but we have and will always stay friends forever.

Author's Note: Wow! What can I say? That was a journey and I'm so glad you all took it with me! Please don't forget to like the chapters and share with your friends! I will be going back later on, maybe a few months, to deep edit, maybe even add some things. I hope to see you again! Thank you all so much for the love!