Introduction

My family has always lived down the hill from a quirky, tall, slim house that was home to some amazing red heads! My mother and the mother of the red heads, Mrs. Weasley, go way back to when my parents moved into my house. And, although, my parents are muggles, they enjoy being around the "magic people" as they call them.

  In fact, my mother and Mrs. Weasley were pregnant at the same time. My mother with me, and Mrs. Weasley with twins! They both enjoyed having tea, and talking all about motherhood and pregnancy. My mother would ask all about children and raising them, as Mrs. Weasley had three boys already. She would laugh and play with the other boys, wondering how it would be since she was having a girl. The best advice she was given was to feed me and raise me to know love, which I would being apart of the Weasley clan as well.

*****

  Five years later, the Twins and I are inseparable. I am exactly two months younger than them, and they never let me forget it. Constantly at each other's houses, I enjoy the ruckus of the Weasley's, and their older brothers.

  "Molly, I do believe these three will be the end of us!" My mother jokes, while watching the three of us start to pick on poor Percy.

  "Becca, I do believe you are right!" Molly jokes back.

Charlie and Bill zip by on brooms causing me to look up with amazement.

  "Mum, I want to fly like Bill and Char! Pwease!" I crawl onto my mother's lap, with pleading eyes.

  "Oh dear, y/n, You must be a witch to fly, and we are not a family like the Weasley's," my mother says patting my hair down as I pout.

  "But it not fair, so does that mean Freddie and Georgie will be able to fly and I won't?"

  Mrs. Weasley stepped in, "You know, y/n, you just might be a witch. Their are some who come from non-magical families, you just have to wait and see?!"

  I perk up at that, and clap with delight as I run back to my best friends. They had begun to make mud pies to throw at their brothers when they fly by.

"Ouch Freddie! Get off my pigtails!"
"It's not me! Its Georgie!"
"Don't lie to y/n! She knows I wouldn't do that!"
"I can tell which is which! So stop Freddie!"

  My mother turns to Molly, "Why would you tell her that? She will be so upset if she is not a witch after that!"

  Mrs. Weasley gives a slight smile, "You have seen it just as much as I have, and I think you know. She does strange things, like when she gets angry at the Twins' tricks, and her hair turns slightly red? Or when the wind whips around her when she gets angry and yells? Those are all indicators of a powerful witch. I do believe she may be the first in your family. And I'm here for your family, as I love you all like my own."

  My mother smiles, because she has noticed these things, but she wanted her best friend to confirm her theories. The next few years she and my father learn all they can of Hogwarts and the wizarding community, for I would become a witch and receive my letter two months after my best friends.

Author's Note: Please like the chapter as it really helps, and I hope you enjoy what is to come! Also these will be lengthy chapters. I feel like George deserves everything, some events will be like the book/movies, but some will diverge. I have also decided to change the story line to first person narrative as you are in the story, so I'm sorry if I miss changing a 'you' to 'I'!