Chapter 25

After all the glaring that was happening, Minjun broke it off with a sly grin—to which Minho squinted his eyes. "What is he up to?" Minho thought to himself. He decided not to think much about it and just talk about some fun things with his friends.

Though Minho couldn't help himself from glancing over a few times. He didn't mean to, his eyes were just faster than his brain.

For a short second, he saw Minjun wiping Jisung's mouth—to which he squinted his eyes and looked at that scene in disgust.

He wasn't really feeling jealous, but he was feeling a bit protective for some reason. He just hoped Minjun hadn't befriended Jisung with wrong intentions. He didn't want the boy to get hurt anymore, though he was the reason for Jisung's hurt in the first place. "I'm such a hypocrite," he scoffed as he whispered to himself, his friends looking at him with questioning expressions. "Oh..." He noticed both of his friends looking at him weirdly. "It's nothing, don't mind me,"

~~~~~~~~~~

Over at Jisung's table it all seemed like fun and games, but Jisung was actually quite startled when Minjun wiped off some crumbs off of his lips with his thumb. "Minjun, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Jisung said suddenly, as he was shocked.

Jisung might be an anxious and shy introvert, but if something doesn't sit right with him he won't back down so quikly. He won't just play along with whatever is happening.

Minjun didn't expect Jisung to be so harsh—even when in shock—but that made the boy seem even more interesting to him. "Oh... I'm just helping you out," he tried to clarify.

"I don't need your help with that, I can do that myself," he said as he showed him both of his hands. "I got hands of my own,"

Even though the two boys have grown closer in a short period of time, that was no excuse to Jisung. He wouldn't let anyone touch his lips like that willingly. They haven't known each other that long, but even if they had known each other for years he still wouldn't be okay with that.

Minjun chuckled. "I... didn't mean help with that," he said.

"What were you helping me with then?" Jisung was just very confused at this point. Help me with what? What was the point of that?

Minjun had always been a very blunt person. And as he hasn't had very many friends, he didn't really know how else to put it. "Making Minho jealous."

Jisung's eyes widened and his throat tightened, a lot. He was very startled. So much that he wasn't even sure that he heard that correctly. "Huh?" Are my ears playing tricks on me?

"You like Minho, don't you?" Minjun, again, asked very bluntly—although it wasn't really a question. "I mean... even if you deny, it's really obvious," he added.

Jisung was so shocked that words just came out of his mouth without thinking twice about them. "Even if I did, I don't see why that's any of your business,"

"A friend's curiosity?" he questioned, although yet again this wasn't a question. Though, seeing how Jisung reacted he was sure he was out of line.

Jisung just stared at him, dumbfounded. "Okay... sure," Jisung said, with wide eyes still. He didn't want to sound too harsh, so he cooled off a bit before he said something else. "But what you did really doesn't sit right with me,"

"I got it, I'm sorry! I won't touch you again," Minjun said, sincerely. He didn't want to make Jisung feel uncomfortable. He also didn't want to lose his actual first friend. Sometimes he really doesn't think things through.

Jisung sighed. "I didn't mean that... but yeah that too," He thought of a way to phrase what he was about to say. "Let's say if I did like Minho. It's not okay to deliberately try and make someone feel jealous. Even if you want to find out if someone likes you back, that's not the right way to do it. Rather just asking the person is much easier, it also gives you an immediate answer without having to do something childish,"

Though Minjun felt like he was being scolded by his mother, he can admit that what Jisung was scolding him about was right. "You're right," Honestly, he did do it to help the boy out—but he also did it out of spite for Minho.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung and Minjun left the cafeteria early as they went to meet up with Felix and Seungmin—who were both in the library.

As they stepped foot outside of the cafeteria, Minho saw them leaving. "Excuse me for a sec," Minho said as he stood up from his chair and immediately walked—or rather ran—out of the cafeteria, following after the two boys.

"Wait... where are you going?" Chan shouted very loudly as Minho left the table in a flash.

Changbin shrugged as Chan looked at him with squinted eyes. A few seconds after they just continued eating, Changbin had a moment of realisation. "Wait..." he began. "Did he just excuse himself?" he asked, not being used to hearing that coming from Minho. Usually the latter just gets up without a word.

Chan chuckled as he looked at a confused Changbin. "He's changing, Binnie," he said. "He's becoming himself again,"

"Right," Changbin said, confusion still plastered on his face. "It just weirds me out,"

Chan looked up at him as he laughed out loud. "You find him being kind.. weird?" he wondered as he kept going, "You don't like the fact that a certain female person isn't eating lunch with us anymore?"

"Actually, you're completely right," Changbin said as he was lost in thought. "She did influence him for worse, didn't she?" he asked, yet it wasn't really a question at all.

"That she did,"

[A/N]
I swear... I've literally been obsessed w the NOEASY album.... Guys... The album is FIREEEE...

Q; I would ask what your fav side track is, but I cant even properly answer that myself.

A; Like??? I cant pick at all this time??? I've been obsessed with CHEESE (not the food xd)... But like Silent cry makes me feel some type of way... Star lost as well... The rest of the album too 👉👈

To be continued ;)