Chapter 32

The two of them were now standing in front of the classroom door, but instead of going in they kept looking back and forth towards each other. "You go in first," Jisung said.

"Why," Minho asked questionably. "You don't want to be seen with me?" he wondered as he raised his eyebrows.

"No, it's not like that!" Jisung said rapidly. "Besides... you used to be the person who didn't want to be seen with me,"

Minho coughed slowly—mouth closed—as he looked straight into Jisung's eyes. "Clean slate, remember?"

Jisung sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine... You draw in all of the attention, it gives me anxiety," and he wasn't lying. But rather than feeling anxious, he was just feeling really nervous right now.

"It'll be fine, let's go..." Minho took ahold of Jisung's hand as he pulled him inside of the classroom with him as he opened the door and stepped inside.

Jisung's eyes widened as Minho grabbed his hand and pulled him into the classroom, still holding onto his hand when standing in front of everyone. "Minho!" Jisung whisper-shouted. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Shhh, be quiet," Minho replied, grinning as he turned towards Jisung, ignoring the fact that everyone in the classroom had their eyes on them at this very moment. He turned back around and gave his teacher the biggest smile he could form. "Hi, sir! Sorry we're late. Jisung was tutoring me during lunch break and we lost track of time,"

"There's such thing called a bell, I'm sure you've heard it ring," Their teacher said, not believing that what his student was saying was the truth.

Minho turned his big smile into a sad frown. "Sadly, we didn't! My dear friend, Han Jisung, is such a great tutor, I was completely immersed."

As Minho was obviously and quite visibly acting right now, his friends sighed and facepalmed as they witnessed the scene in front of them.

"At this point he's just asking for detention," Jisung thought.

Their teacher sighed. "I'll let it slide, only this once though! It's good to see you two getting along again," Mr. Choi looked at the two boys, and then glanced towards their hands. "Maybe a bit too much, no?" He questioned, jokingly.

"Sir?" Minho questioned back at him. "Are you homophobic?" he said with a sinister smile on his face. He clearly knew their teacher made a joke, but saying something like that to the wrong person would probably have a bad outcome. Let alone the fact that this wasn't a joke for a teacher to say.

As those words left Minho's mouth, the whole class was in shock. His friends, Jihna, Minjun and the rest of the class were just staring at the scene in front of them in shock.

"Minho, what the hell?" Jisung whisper-shouted once again. "Are you looking for trouble or something?"

"No, I'm not." He turned all serious. "I'm just... educating our teacher. Something like that shouldn't be said, even as a joke." He smiled widely again.

"I apologise," Mr. Choi said, admitting he was in the wrong here. "Now, take your seats and let's continue class,"

"Yes, sir." Jisung said. "Let go of my hand, Minho," He whispered towards Minho.

"Oh... oops, sorry," He said as he let go of the boy's hand. He scratched the back of his head as he walked towards his desk and sat down.

[A/N]
Short chap, slightly savage :)
Might be updating again in a few hours since I forgot to do so yesterday + this one is really short

Q; How many siblings do you have? Brothers - sisters?

A; 3 brothers

To be continued ;)