Chapter 6

Jisung unlocked the door to his house and swung it open. "I'm home," he shouted as he entered the small house.

Suddenly, he heard small and fast steps running down the stairs—in his direction—and sighed. He knew that wasn't a good sign. "Where were you? It's nine already. What have you been up to?" A high pitched voice yelled at him.

So annoying, he thought. Their neighbours would probably think it was his mother screaming, but it wasn't. It was his sister. His twin sister to be exact — they were fraternal twins. Even though, she kind of looked and behaved older than she actually was. "None of your business, sis,"

His sister scoffed. "Don't call me 'sis', have some respect. I'm older than you are,"

Jisung let out a mocking chuckle as he raised his eyebrows, and narrowed his eyes. "You were what... born two minutes before me? Don't be so full of yourself," he hissed at her.

Most twins were known for being close to one another. To wear the same style of clothing. And most importantly, to be there for one another throughout hardships—like any other siblings. Well, not these two. Most of the time, his sister either just yelled at him or ignored his entire existence.

"Tsk... Now tell me where you were?" She insisted on knowing where he went. He didn't feel like telling her since he knew she'd get angry. "Tell me, now!" she spoke slowly, in a scary kind of way, grinding her teeth.

Jisung groaned out of frustration. She was really never going to let it go if he didn't tell her, so why not tell her. Besides, sometimes he felt joy in ticking her off. "I was at Minho's,"

She was filled with rage. "Why were you at Minho's? You have no right to be there," She clenched her teeth, angrily. "What are you trying to do, Jisung? Are you trying to ruin everything for me? Are you trying to ruin my life?" she yelled at him. Sometimes, she had her outbursts, and this was one of those moments.

Jisung had had enough of the blame that got thrown in his face. He'd had enough. "Not everything is about you, Jihna!" He shouted back at her. This was the first time he had actually screamed his lungs out.

That's right. Jisung and Jihna—who was also Minho's girlfriend—were siblings. Twins at that. Yes, Minho knew of these circumstances, but it never felt as if the two were related. Jihna highly disliked her brother so she pretended like he was never born, especially at school. Nobody knew about the fact that the two were brother and sister—and Jihna planned on keeping it that way.

Some might wonder why she hated Jisung. Well, it was actually very simple. She envied him—even if she wouldn't admit to that, it was the reason. He had everything he ever wanted and didn't even need to do much to obtain it. According to her, he didn't even need to try at life, everything was handed to him—which it wasn't.

She actually had no idea how it felt like, being him. Yes, he was very intelligent. He also got whatever he wanted from his mother because he actually didn't want that much. Yet, he barely had any friends. He felt as insecure as ever, which lowered his self-esteem by ninety percent. He got panic attacks every time he felt scared or anxious. And he felt anxious a lot because he had been diagnosed with anxiety disorder—one being social anxiety. That also explained why he only had two friends and why he had no trust in human kind. A lot of the thoughts he had were pessimistic ones. He wondered if other people's lives would be better without him there, but that reflected that basically no one would be affected by it. He felt unloved. He felt worthless. He felt alone.

Of course, Jihna might most likely also feel insecure about some things. Jisung noticed that much. He had eventually noticed how she had turned Minho and himself against each other. She made them hate one another because she was jealous of the relationship they used to have. As mentioned before, they used to be very close friends. But, Jihna was in love with Minho and Jisung never knew if Minho felt the same way about her until he started dating her recently. What he did know, was that Jihna had told them both different things, which made them distance themselves from one another. Her plan worked out nicely. He had only figured out about it when it was too late, and he doubted that Minho knew about it.

Jisung really had had enough of his sister's nonsense. "I'm tutoring him. That's all there is to it," He took a deep breath. "And for the record, you don't tell me what to do and you especially don't tell me who I should or shouldn't hang out with. You might have been born first, but don't forget who was friends with him first and who introduced him to you," He sighed as he paused for a moment. "So don't try to act all high and mighty towards me, because to me you're the lowest person ever,"

He was so done with his sister. He had remained calm when talking to her but damn did he want to pull her hair out. He found her behaviour ridiculous. When they're at school, she pretends as if he doesn't even exist. And when she does open her mouth, it was only filled with foul words towards him. Yet, when he gets home he should tell her everything he had done that day, and where he had gone, and who he was with. It didn't cut it anymore. He'd had enough.

"How dare you say that to your own sister," She tried to act shocked, reaching up her hand on her chest—where the heart is at. Jisung was actually surprised at how fake she could be sometimes. He felt bad for resenting one of his own family members, but he did. He resented her very much.

He mockingly chuckled under his breath. Was she being serious right now? Because damn she was one funny girl. She should become a comedian. "How dare I?... How dare you," he scoffed and walked up to the stairs, going to his bedroom and throwing himself onto his bed.

[A/N]
A look into Jisung's life.... So fun, right?👀
Next might be Minho's,,,
Sooo this is what Chan was talking about... Abt Jisung being related to someone, surpriseeeee~~~

My insperation has like... died... But I'm tryingggg, don't want this story to die soooooooooooo

Q: Cuz Wattpad is being annoying and doesn't show all your comments on my previous Q/A thingie,,,, Do y'all watch 2moons2? Thoughts?

A: Yessss, ofc I do. I love it sosososo much like 😢😢😢 MingKit stays superior on my list👌👌+they're like the cutest?? And the height difference is the MOST adorable thing ever like plz... I love 2moons2 it's not too fast, and not slow which is👌👌 it's really great and the actors have such amazing and cute chemistry which makes it even better<3, one week equals an eternity rn oof—

To be continued ;)