part 1.....................

it was an average day so far, for creepytallguy lastname. he was currently heading to his 4th block, excited to go lunch.

now, you might think that this was because he would be able to talk with his friends, but no. creepytallguy was not your usual kid.

he was most looking forward to seeing mr. sexy, the sexiest man in the school, who was rumored to have been many of the student's sugar daddy before!

none of these rumors were ever confirmed however, and of course creepytallguy didn't have the courage to ask him. he had taken to stalking his beloved every day before and after school to find out if it was true.

creepytallguy reached his 4th block class and sat down anxiously, wanting it to be lunchtime already. minutes felt like years and he quickly zoned out while staring at the clock, beginning to daydream of mr. sexy.

"creepytallguy-chan.." said daydream mr. sexy. "you've been such a good boy for me.." creepytallguy barked aggressively

"creepytallguy are you okay" said mrs. 4thblock-chan. "o-oh yeah, sorry mrs. 4thblock-chan." said creepytallguy. mrs. 4thblock-chan continued her lesson, and the other students gave him a few weird glances before turning back to their teacher.

creepytallguy didn't notice, however, because he was already back in his daydream with mr. sexy.