jealousy

and then ellen and mr sexy fucked

i'll elaborate on that later

after both mr sexy and ellen had finished, ellen collapsed onto the desk next to creepytallguy, and mr sexy put his clothes back on and left to go get a mop.

-

it was evening now, and creepytallguy was lying down on his bed, hugging his pillow. he was so tired from the.. situation with ellen and mr sexy. something was bothering him. creepytallguy thought maybe ellen had, well, kissed him while mr sexy was away.

he didn't want to cheat.

he really didn't.

but there was something in ellen's eyes that made his face flush bright red and his stomach turn into knots.

creepytallguy rolled over and sighed. could it be real love? as much as he loved mr sexy, he had begun to notice that mr sexy rarely ever showed affection for him when he didn't want to fuck. creepytallguy loved mr sexy's dick, but ellen's was big too to be fair.

and ellen seemed like he actually cared.

perhaps him and mr sexy just weren't meant for each other.. but maybe he was just confused?

well.. there's only one way to find out. thought creepytallguy to himself. i can only fuck them both until i can tell for sure.

and so he devised a plan to meet up with ellen in the nurse's office the next day.

creepytallguy stalked ellen that morning, creeping slowly behind him, his heart hammering wildly in his chest. when they were approaching the school, he picked up a rock and threw it as hard as he could at ellen. it hit the back of ellen's head like a truck, and ellen screamed in pain.

as creepytallguy intended, ellen ran to the nurse's office as fast as he could. he felt bad doing this to ellen, but if all went well, he would make it up to the now teary-orbed boy soon.