part 2

finally, the bell rang for the lunch block before creepytallguy's to exit the cafeteria. creepytallguy jumped up in excitement, startling everyone in the room.

mrs. 4thblock-chan sighed. creepytallguy had been like this for a little while now, and she and the rest of the class were gradually getting used to it, thankfully.

"still three more minutes, creepytallguy.." said mrs. 4thblock-chan. but creepytallguy had already left the class in a rush to see mr. sexy.

"m-maybe mr. sexy will praise me for being early..!" thought creepytallguy.

creepytallguy entered the lunchroom and immediately saw his love, mr. sexy. "m-m-mr. sexy..!" he stuttered, getting flustered by mr. sexy's attractiveness.

mr. sexy approached creepytallguy, a hungry look in his eyes, making creepytallguy's heart flutter.

"oh wow, creepytallguy-chan. you sure are here early." said mr. sexy in that low, seductive tone of his, leaning down so he was only inches away from creepytallguy's face.

creepytallguy shuddered. "y-yes da- i mean, s-sir!" he said, exhaling anxiously. he had almost called mr. sexy daddy and ruined his chances!!

mr. sexy leaned in closer, his soft luscious lips brushing against creepytallguy's ear. "well well, creepytallguy.. would you like to finish what you were going to say~?"

creepytallguy swallowed. this was his chance. "yes daddy.." he whispered back.

"very good." said mr. sexy. he then stood straight up and spoke to the lunch ladies. "creepytallguy here and i are going to have a... private chat in my office for a moment."

he then led creepytallguy, who's heart was beating faster than ever, out of the lunchroom, his strong hand on his student's back.