redemption for ellen maybe?!

to the 169 people who have read this, i want you to listen to any song by sir chloe or black dresses they're literally so cool dana foote you if happen to be one of those people hi ily marriage please

if there are any inconsistencies in this i apologize it's been about 2? months

it was saturday, and creepytallguy and ellen were having a rendezvous at chick-fil-a. creepytallguy was wearing all black, hoping to show ellen he was in a bad stste and would be hard to sway. ellen was wearing a tuxedo, cool pants and a ton of hair gel because he wanted creepytallguy to think he was sexy.

"well, ellen. i'm here." said creepytallguy, sitting across from ellen, folding his arms and crossing his legs. ellen swallowed, anxiety getting to him. "..okay" said ellen, words escaping him. why ellen had never thought of it before, he didn't know, but creepytallguy was might fine when he wore goth clothing.

creepytallguy raised an eyebrow at ellen. "well??" ellen's face flushed and he forced himself to think about something else. he cleared his throat and sat up. "well, let's get started babygirl."

the pair went to the highest place in the chick-fil-a play place and stripped, creepytallguy grimaced after removing his torso garments.

"god why is it so cold up here" asked creepytallguy.

"altitude" replied ellen. creepytallguy rolled his eyes and threw his shoes down the play place slide. a deep thump and a piercing, childish scream came from below, but neither acknowledged it.

"we couldn't just do this on the bottom levels?" creepytallguy huffed, raising an arm to his hip and looked at ellen with his dark, sharp gaze. ellen felt the pubichairette's gaze stab into him like a hawk's. there was no denying it -- creepytallguy truly could be an alpha male when he wanted to.

"oh hush, kitten." said ellen, feigning confidence and pinning creepytallguy to the play place wall, both male organisms bending over awkwardly due to the low ceiling. "down there? where all the little kids could join in and take you from me? no way. you're all mine, shawty."

creepytallguy felt blush rise to his face. no! he thought. my feelings for ellen can't come back.. contain yourself, creepytallguy! for mr. sexy!

ellen failed to notice the reddish hue dusted on the taller boy's cheeks, for he was already looking down at creepytallguy's little cream machine and licking his lips.

the blush was gone from creepytallguy's face by the time ellen was on his knees, hand wrapped around his lucky schmucky.

"has that mr. sexy of yours ever done this for you?" asked ellen, knowing this answer already. creepytallguy bit his lip in an attempt to stay quiet while ellen's hand moved.

"n.. no." said creepytallguy reluctantly. "b-b-b-b-b-but that doesn't mean it's anything special! i-i-i-i've had plently o-o-of people give me a handjob!" he stuttered, flustered.

ellen smirked. "a handjob? well, that's not quite what i was planning, doll." he said, removing his hand.

creepytallguy whined, missing the pleasure already. he put his hand over his mouth instantly, glaring down at ellen, challenging him to say anything about it with his eyes. ellen said nothing, but instead opened his mouth and gave creepytallguy's disco stick a lick. a shiver ran down creepytallguy's spine -- he'd never experienced this before.

ellen was about to put the whole thing in his mouth when the boys heard something behind them and gasped.

behind them was harpat (?), the one who mr sexy or creepytallguy killed before i honestly don't remember.

"huh" she said.

creepytallguy was mortified -- but not ellen. had he really thought creepytallguy was the one for him? if creepytallguy was truly his only love, then.. why did he feel this way about harpat? was this true love? real, honest true love..?

true love was a new concept to ellen degeneres. he had been stuck between mr sexy's possessiveness and creepytallguy's indecisiveness for so, so long. harpat, however.. her love for him was true. he could hear it in the one word she had spoken to him.

tears pricked the blondette's eyes.

"what the fuck. you're done you're done. don't talk" said harpat, and the two embraced while creepytallguy watched, confused?? i don't blame him this time

ellen and harpat ran off to live a life of abusing and gaslighting innocent souls in all the ways you could think of for plot convenience, and that was the last memory creepytallguy had of his dear friend ellen. getting sucked off in a chick-fil-a play place.

ellen had found his true love. he was no longer a part of creepytallguy's life. his story has ended.

but not creepytallguy's -- not yet.