can we pretend that airpla

help

smut warning i guess

turn back while you still can

cough cough especially everyone who isn't in the drama group i told you to not read this

mr sexy opened the door to his office and stepped aside, allowing creepytallguy to go first. "oh, this is a very nice office.." said creepytallguy. mr sexy chuckled. "oh come on, creepytallguy, there's no need for small talk.. you know why we're here."

creepytallguy blushed harder. he felt mr sexy's hands on his shoulder and shivered as they slowly moved down to brush over his clothed bulge.

"may i continue?" asked mr sexy sexily. creepytallguy nodded, and he heard mr sexy unzipping his pants.

mr sexy stroked his flesh sausage for a few moments, making it grow. "m-mr sexy.. i-i'm gonna-" began creepytallguy, but he stopped when mr sexy let go and let out a whine. "not yet, my dear." said mr sexy.

mr sexy cleared his desk and brought out a chromebook charger. "mr sexy.. why do you have that?" asked creepytallguy. "you'll see." said mr sexy, smirking.

"now be a good boy and do what i tell you to." said mr sexy, leading creepytallguy to the desk. creepytallguy nodded, wanting nothing more than to have mr sexy in him.

he didn't need any preparation or practice or anything. every morning he stretched himself out in hopes this would happen that day and he was constantly in the mood to fuck from having fantasies about mr sexy all the time.

mr sexy motioned for creepytallguy to lie on the desk, which he did quickly. mr sexy used a tissue as a blindfold and covered creepytallguy's eyes. "m-mr sexy..!" cried creepytallguy.

"shh, don't make a sound, dear.. you can't forget we're in a school environment." said mr sexy. his voice was close and creepytallguy could feel his sexy breath on his neck.

not long after, creepytallguy felt mr sexy begin to tie his wrists and ankles to the sides of the desk. the thing used to tie him up felt.. strange. "mr. sexy, w-what are these-" creepytallguy didn't get to finish his sentence because he felt a sharp slap on his thigh and squealed.

"daddy to you now. try again." said mr sexy. creepytallguy swallowed. "daddy.. what are these things holding me to the desk..?"

"chromebook charger cords." mr sexy said, running a finger down creepytallguy's stomach and stopping at his flesh sausage. "now, would you like to continue where we left off?"

creepytallguy nodded in excitement. he was already turned on from before and moaned in anticipation.

mr sexy laughed a deep, seductive, attractive, sexy, low, dirty laugh. he pulled creepytallguy's pants down to reveal his asshole and found it already ready to put his flesh sausage in. "well then, creepytallguy.." he laughed.

creepytallguy didn't feel anything for a minute or two and started to squirm around for a bit before feeling another sharp slap on his other thigh. "don't move, creepytallguy." said mr sexy before putting.. something at the entrance of creepytallguy's asshole.

"yes, d-daddy.." said creepytallguy. "what is that?" he added. "i-it's not your yummy flesh sausage..."

"as punishment for moving when i never allowed you to, you're not getting my flesh sausage right away." growled mr sexy. "first you'll take a stapler and a water bottle."

"w-w-wait, not at the same time, right..?" gasped creepytallguy. mr sexy only chuckled in response before entering the lubed stapler and bottle.