no kirby stop

oh no smut warning again

they're getting freaky oh no

"aHhAHhGDAHAAGAGa~" cried creepytallguy as mr. sexy licked his lips in a creepy way.  "t-_t-t--TItoo much daddY" he added helpfully. mr. sexy shushed creepytallguy. "we don't want dr. wasnock to hear you." he said in creepytallguy's ear, making him whimper.

then a student called lorraine walked in. "hi mr. diamond, you told me to come here during lu-" she stopped as she noticed what was going on. "CREEPYTALLGU-" but she was stopped once again by mr. sexy stabbing her and throwing her up and out the window and onto the roof. "so sorry for the interruption, my love." said mr. sexy. "let's continue."

a minute later, mr. sexy removed the stapler and water bottle and inserted his flesh sausage. i don't know how to write this part so i'm gonna come back to it later and add more details. "c-creepytallguy.." mr. sexy moaned. "i-inside, daddy..!" cried creepytallguy, and so he did. mr. sexy removed the chromebook cord and helped up creepytallguy, who was wobbling and on the verge of falling.

"mr. s-sexy no, i need more.." he said, attempting to slap mr. sexy. "go to class" said mr. sexy, and he helped creepytallguy out of his office. "i'll see you again soon." he said with a smirk as he closed the door.

finally getting his bearings, creepytallguy sighed contentedly and left the office area. his class was walking back from lunch, chattering loudly. he easily slipped in and wasn't noticed. creepytallguy hadn't gotten a normal lunch, but that was okay. he was filled to the brim with mr. sexy's sausage juices, and that was the best lunch he could ask for.

the next day, creepytallguy was still thinking about his encounter with mr. sexy. he hadn't been paying attention to any of his teachers even more so than usual and didn't even write his name on his social studies test he was given today because he was too busy staring off into space thinking about mr sexy's massive flesh sausage, which was 3 whole cms long.

he had sighed and moaned in the middle of class at least 100 times that day, resulting in him being sent to the counselor's office where he just sighed and moaned more.

as the counselor, who was done with him at this point, sent him back to his class, he bumped into quite a few people without noticing. 

it was around 5th block that he finally broke out of his trance of sorts.

mr 5thblock-chan was fed up with creepytallguy within 10 minutes and had duct taped his mouth shut when mr. sexy walked in to check on the class. of course, creepytallguy had already known he was nearby as he could recognize his scent from a mile away, but he hadn't realized mr. sexy was coming to his class specifically.

creepytallguy ripped off the duct tape and gasped when mr. sexy had walked in, he stood up and stared at his beloved intensely.

"hey," said mr. sexy. "just checking in to see how you're doing!" creepytallguy moaned as he felt a bit of sausage juice leaking out from remembering what had happened last night. all of a sudden, he felt himself wobbling and his eyes getting heavy. mr. sexy was just so hot. he toppled to the ground and everything went black.

kill me now