mr sexy's plan

mr sexy left the house earlier than usual, which was pretty damn early. he had stayed up all night, putting together his plan to get creepytallguy back into his smooth, sexyish hands, and he was ready to execute it.

he strutted into robious, feeling confident his plan would work.

mr sexy left the building to wait outside as the buses drove into the loop and children got out. thankfully, he was tall, so he could spot each kid. while he was looking for ellen, he saw hatpen, one of his previous kittens.

geez, she was the worst of all my kittens to date. mr sexy thought to himself. she was awful at blowjobs and i think she might've even had a shit kink, yikes.

mr sexy looked away quickly, not wanting to remember that experience.

finally he saw ellen's head of greasy blond hair. mr sexy made his way through the crowd and pulled ellen back. it's not like anyone would notice or miss him for an hour or so, so there wasn't a need to be stealthy.

ellen was terrified, mr sexy had covered his mouth and eyes and was pinning him against the wall behind him as not kinkily as he could.

soon everyone was in the building, and mr sexy had told his coworker he needed to stay behind to check something. his coworker honestly didn't give two shits about what mr sexy did so he didn't question it and went inside.

mr sexy dragged ellen to the grass by the school and threw him down aggressively. ellen moaned and mr sexy kicked him, thinking it would make him stop moaning but to his dismay it had the opposite effect.

he sighed and let ellen lie there until he was done.

"what" said ellen. "stop fucking my kitten." said mr sexy.

"he's not your kitten!" exclaimed ellen, trying to sit up but being kicked down by mr sexy again. "well, i thought you said we could share him at least, mr sexy." said ellen defiantly.

"clearly your idea of what sharing is is wrong." scoffed mr sexy. "fucking my kitten in the forum without me is not sharing, ellen.

"sharing is when we both fuck him. at the same time. when i say you can." mr sexy explained. ellen growled in anger. "maybe he doesn't want to be your kitten anymore!!"

mr sexy grabbed a handful of grass and shoved it down ellen's throat because this was the least kinky thing he could think of at the moment. ellen still moaned, but he chose to ignore this.

"what makes you think he wouldn't want to be my kitten, hm?" he snarled, leaning in close to ellen. ellen drew back in disgust, unable to answer because of the grass down his throat.

mr sexy stood upright again, tapping his foot. "i'm waiting, you know." after 5 seconds of ellen trying to cough up the grass and answer, mr sexy smiled coldly and turned away. "that's what i thought."

after opening the door, he hesitated before going inside the school and turned back to ellen. "you better get to class now, ellen. being late might mean disappointing creepytallguy."

he laughed and shut the door behind him. ellen raced to the door, but didn't make it in time as he heard a click right before he reached the door. ellen shook the door handle in vain, but as expected nothing happened.

he sighed and made his way to the front office. there was no way to get mr sexy in trouble, half the school was wrapped around his long, sexy finger. ellen would just have to make up an excuse and pray he made it to class on time.