Unloveable (Arc I Start)

"Life hurts a lot more than death" ~ Unknown

Denki sighed as he listened to Aizawa drone on and on about the final exams. Kaminari knew he should pay attention, but he was distracted by the two boys sitting in front of him.

Bakugou and Kirishima were holding hands secretly underneath the table, Bakugou's thumb gently brushing over the back of Kiri's hand. It was a sweet and gentle action, one that was totally opposite of Bakugou's nature. It was making Denki's heartache.

For the past few weeks, he had noticed he had started to feel jealous of the two boys. But he couldn't understand why. He couldn't figure out who he had a crush on, Bakugou or Kirishima.

Denki forced himself to look up at Aizawa and away from the two lovers in front of him. It didn't matter which one he had a crush on, neither would like him back, plus they were dating each other.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He felt something soft hit the back of his head and he looked around and saw Hanta had thrown a piece of scrunched-up paper at him. Denki smirked and opened it.

Don't fall asleep, I didn't take notes this time so I can't give you any.

Denki looked up and back at Sero, who was smirking a little. Denki held back a chuckle and he nodded and faced frontwards again, only to come face to face with his angry sleep deprived teacher.

He gulped and slunk down in his chair.

"Care to answer the question, Kaminari?" Aizawa asked tiredly.

Denki's eyes flicked towards the whiteboard in the front of the room, just in case for once Aizawa had written the question on the board.

"That's what I thought," Aizawa said, he sighed and looked around, noticing how everyone else was hardly paying attention either.

He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I don't get paid enough," he muttered under his breath as he walked to the front of the class.

"You all are dismissed," Aizawa ordered, "now get the fuck out so I can sleep."

Only Iida protested as the raven-haired teacher got into his yellow sleeping bag.

The rest of the students set glares that could kill at Iida, finally making the boy be quiet.

Denki stood with the rest of his peers and gathered his stuff, Sero walked over to him and rested his arm on Kaminari's shoulder.

"So what were you daydreaming about?" Denki looked confused, then realization spread across his features, and he laughed off Sero's question, "nothing bro."

Sero raised an eyebrow, "sureee," he said sarcastically, then he grinned and whispered in Kami's ear, "did you see Bakibro and Kiri holding hands under the table? Relationship fucking goals amirite?"

There it was again, that familiar ache that felt like a knife being thrust into Denki's heart.

"Yea I did," Denki said in an uncharacteristically downhearted tone, he glanced over at the two lovers and instantly felt his heart wrench, they were laughing and Kirishima's face was as red as his hair.

Sero eyed his friend and ruffled his hair, "you okay, buddy?" he asked.

Denki smiled, even though he and Sero were the same age, Sero had taken the role of older brother to Denki. Not that Kaminari minded, he loved Sero, platonically of course. He couldn't handle three crushes at once.