Dear Bakugou

"Sad and sweet and wise. Here a child reposes; dust is on his eyes, quietly he lies - Satan strew roses." ~ Robert Williams Buchnan

Dear Bakubro

Thank you, I never thought I'd say that to you. But honestly, now I feel closer to you than ever. You promised to keep my secret, and for that, you will have my gratitude forever. You really are something Katsuki Fucking Bakugou, the way you're always so determined, top of your class, good at everything naturally. I wish i was more like you. Heck i wish i was half as good as you, maybe if i was i wouldnt' be dead because i was so useless my person wouldn't love me back.

I used to dislike you, you know. It hurt to hear you call me dunce face, and things like that. But as i've grown to know you, i can sense those are terms of endearment, and as i look back on old videos, it comforts me too know i brought occasional humor to your life.

You're so handsome when you smile.

Has anyone ever told you that? Keep smiling, please. Be the number one hero. Beat midobro. Be the best....because you are.

Love, Denki

Denki POV

I wiped the blood off my mouth. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Bakugou had sworn he wouldn't tell anyone. 

I wasn't going to lie though, it was a relief to be able to get my secret off my chest, even if only partially. Still, the unbearable pain and weight i was carrying seemed to increase daily. I sat back in my chair and stared at the wall. My mind wondering to my doctors visit the other day.

FLASHBACK

".....Unfortunately, Mr. Kaminari. One of your lover's favorite flowers is extremely poisonous, making the disease worse. As well as the fact that your other lover's favorite flower is a rose....well....to put it bluntly, the surgery wouldn't work if you wanted it."

FLASHBACK ENDED

THIRD PERSON POV

Fuck this, Kaminari hated being in so much pain. He had said he didn't want his last days to be spent with misery, but what was the difference between pain and sadness. He groaned and stumbled over to a waste bin next to his bed and hurled up petals for the 20th time that day.

He had been excused from classes by Aizawa, who didn't know anything other than the fact Kaminari was ill.

Tears welled up in his eyes, he wanted it to end, the pain. The sadness. He wanted all of it to just go away. He wanted to close his eyes, and be free.

......maybe he should....

Denki sighed and leaned against the side of his bed, he was too tired to think. All he knew was that if this got any worse, it would truly be unbearable. 

There was a knock at the door, and a very concerned Kirishima asked.

"Hey bud...you okay in there?"

The sound of his voice made Kaminari's insides lurch and squeeze. Like his organs had been put on a roller coaster and had taken off while his body was still on the platform.

"Y-yea...." Denki said weakly.

Kirishima hesitated and then said softly, "I'm here for you....please...don't push me away.....I..." his voice was cut off by, was that a sob Denki heard? "I can't lose you....We can't lose you....Denki you're so important to all of us and i dont know what's going on with you but i can sense it's bad....Bakugou hasn't left his room since he went to talk to you and...im just so scared...."

This was the first time Denki had ever heard Kirishima sound so...broken. On instinct, his brain dind't even register what he was doing. He went to the door and opened it, instantly hugging his friend.

Kirishima took one look at him and tried to keep a horrified sob in his throat. Denki had worse eyebags than Aizawa, and his mouth was surrounded by blood. He looked pale and ghostly. Like he was already almost dead.

Kirishima hugged Denki and looked past his best friend and into the room, instantly seeing the chaos of petals. Denki wanted to slap himself for being so careless. But at the same time, did it really even matter anymore?

Denki pulled Kirishima closer and closed his eyes, he would be fine here. Just to stay there, to slip peacefully away into a never-ending darkness while in the arms of the person he trusted more than anyone else. His body relaxed for what seemed the first time in ages and his breathing evened out slightly. He slipped into a small, and for the first time in a while, peaceful, sleep.

Kirishima looked down at the sleeping sunshine boy in his arms, tears rolling down his face. His friend was dying, he could sense that. He could also sense an overbearing sense of dread and pain welling up in his heart. The thought of losing Kaminari...it drove him mad thinking about it.

Wiping a tear from his eye, Kirishima stood up with Denki in his arms and held his dear friend close to him. Kirishima felt utterly helpless and scared right now. So he went to the only place he knew he would feel safest. Bakugou's room.

He didn't bother to knock, he just opened the door and went in.

"Shitty hair what did i tell you about!-" Bakugou was cut off when he saw the look of utter desperation on Kirishima's face, and the sleeping Denki in his arms.

Bakugou would never admit it, but he had to force back a pained whimper at the sight. He went over and hugged Kirishima, his arms also going around the fragile boy in the red head's arms.

Kirishima relaxed and he buried his face in Bakugou's shoulder, crying quietly.

"What are we going to do, Kat...." he whimpered.

Bakugou just hugged Kiri closer. He didn't know.

"I can't lose him, Kat....I can't....." Kirishima said, "i won't stand by and do nothing...again."

Bakugou looked at Kirishima, then at Denki and a look of resolve passed over his face, "I won't let him die....i promise you that Ei..." he said, "We'll find out who is causing him this pain, and then i'll beat them to a bloody pulp until they like him back"

Kirishima looked at Bakugou, smiling forcefully. Bakugou returned the forced smile with his own. But deep down. Both of them knew that wouldn't work, and they didn't know what else to do.

AN: SORRY FOR THE SHIT CHAPTER ITS FIVE IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND I HAVEN"T SLEPT AND I HAVE AN EXAM I DIDN"T STUDY FOR AND YEA BYE