What To Do?

"No matter how much you care, some people just will never care back." ~ Unknown

    Sunshine shone down on the blonde's sleeping face. Sweat trickled down his forehead, and the pillowcase had been stained red with blood.

Petals were scattered all over the room, some orange, the other red. Denki stirred and slowly opened his eyes, his throat hurt worse than it ever had before, like a knife had been tearing up his throat. He also felt incredibly nauseated.

"Fuck..." he murmured, sitting up and surveying his disastrous room, "all this and it's only the second fucking day."

Kaminari lifted himself off the bed, then instantly regretted the sudden action. He clutched at his stomach and turned a sickly shade of putrid green. He tried to keep back the bile rising in his throat. Tears pricked at his eyes before he gave up and retched onto the floor.

Denki whimpered slightly as he sat back on his bed. He felt dizzy and like he was about to pass out at any moment. This he contributed to the blood loss. Everything inside him screamed to lie down and go back to sleep, but he knew he should try to eat something.

He went to the bathroom and washed out his mouth before stumbling down the hallway to the kitchen, he pulled open the fridge and pulled out a leftover sandwich, and began to eat. He groaned and had to force himself to keep his food down, all it tasted like was dried blood.

He glanced at his phone on the table and picked it up. He blinked and guilt washed over him as he saw he had 24 missed calls, and 57 text messages. All from his friends. He opened his phone and went to Sero's number and called him, he didn't feel like talking to anyone but Sero. Especially not Kirishima or Bakugou.

"HEYYY!!" Sero's voice yelled through the phone, Kaminari winced and had to hold the phone a little ways away from his ear.

"Why did you leave so suddenly yesterday? Are you okay dude? We were all worried about you!" the raven-haired boy continued while Denki continued to eat what he could of the sandwich.

"Sorry bro," Denki said, he swallowed and put his plate in the dishwasher, "I guess i must've eaten something bad..."

Denki's gaze traveled to the random petals around the floor of the house from when he had burst through the door, unable to stop coughing.

"Are you feeling any better? Do you need us to come over and keep you company or anything?" Sero asked, like the good big brother he was.

"No," Denki replied hurriedly, he didn't want anyone seeing him like this.

He was too confused about the situation himself, let alone trying to explain it to someone else. They would probably say he was faking it or some shit. Denki himself was still having a hard time believing he had this weird disease.

"Okay..." Sero said, "Well, I hope you get better by Monday!" he said, "oh! Also, you should call Kirishima, he seemed really worried about you."

Denki felt the petals rising up in his throat again.

Kirishima was worried? Could that possibly be true? No, not like that. Denki was Kirishima's friend. That was it.

"I'll text him," Denki said, stifling a cough.

Sero hesitated before saying, "Denki are you sure you don't want me to come over?"

"I'm sure," Kaminari replied firmly, he hung up without waiting for Sero's reply.

The blonde boy went over to the couch and laid down, staring at the ceiling. His brain was still trying to comprehend what was happening.