Welcome To Wonderland (Part Two)

(A/N: Here is where I make you feel a bit better......also. The OC I used was from https://www.quotev.com/LunaLovegood720! Thank you so much for the idea! Also if you guys see me writing something like this and want a (relevant) OC added I will try my best to put them in. Unfortunately, I won't be doing any OC's x MHA characters unless they are short oneshots. Love you guys so much and thank you for all the love and support.

----------------------------

Bakugou's POV

---------------------------

As I landed harshly on the concrete down below, I tried not to throw up at the sight of how much blood there was. 

I knelt down to Kami's broken and bleeding body. His eyes were closed, a gentle smile displayed across his lifeless features. 

I stood there, frozen in place. Tears involuntarily spilling down my cheeks. My body was shaking and I didn't really know what was happening. 

People rushed over, eventually blocking my view of Kaminari. But I just stood there. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and spoke to me, but I couldn't hear them. 

Once the shock registered a little, I felt a sob rising in my throat and my shoulders started to shake. The person who had a hand on my shoulder turned me around and hugged me. 

I buried my face in their fluffy green hair. Not caring that it was Deku at the moment. I was so shaken up I couldn't think or process anything properly.

A girl pushed past us and knelt next to Denki. I clung tighter to Deku. Ambulances came and it seemed only a few minutes before he was loaded up and taken away.

But not before I caught them saying one thing.

"How is he still breathing?"

--------------------

Denki's POV

--------------------

My body was limp, and it seemed to be floating in this dark abyss. Nothing was there, nothing at all. I was completely, and utterly alone. It scared me. I didn't want to stay like this forever. I wanted my friends, I wanted Kirishima and Bakugou, I wanted Aizawa.

God....

How could I have been so stupid!

Who....are....you...

A familiar voice asked.

I looked around, "Denki Kaminari..." I murmured, "dunce face, loser, weakest person of class 1A."

The voice hesitated, who...are you.... It asked again.

Then all of a sudden memories started to flash through my mind again, I could see the time at summer camp when I took down that monster in the woods. I could see the time at the USJ attack where I single-handedly took down a bunch of villains. I saw the time I protected my friends during the licensing exams.

I even saw times in the future that I was saving my friends.

I sat there in stunned silence, as a slow realization came over me.

Who. Are. You

"I am Denki Kaminari," I said firmly, "the person who makes everyone laugh, the person who brightens people's day, the person who brights light into darkness."

The voice was silent, then I felt a surge of electricity pump through me and I sat bolt upright. The sound of hospital machines met my ears. I winced a little and then looked around. Something felt different, but I couldn't say what.

A girl was sitting next to the hospital bed, looking slightly tired but not harmed at all. I frowned slightly, not recognizing her. She looked up and then grinned at me.

"Hello! It's nice to see you're awake...." She said softly, "I'm Hanako Mitsuki... Don't worry if you don't remember me because we've never met before."

I looked at her with confusion.

"I am a student at UA," Hanako explained, I nodded slightly, still confused but she continued to explain, "my quirk can help me...revive people..." she said with a shy smile.

I frowned, I looked down and realized that I have bandages wrapped around my stomach. I guess it was pretty obvious I was confused because she continued. 

"You...had a disease that was killing you. You needed surgery to remove it. Um, you may not remember some people..." Hanako said, looking worried.

I nodded slightly and looked up as my teacher came in, Aizawa. I relaxed a little, at least I recognized him. Maybe my memory was fine.

Aizawa looked at me, "idiot." he said, I cringed but waited for him to continue, "the surgery ended out going well. They said you will be able to return to the dorms in a couple of days. Meanwhile, do you feel up for a visit from your classmates?"

I nodded and smiled, "yea..."

He nodded and turned, motioning to someone outside the hospital door.

The students piled in. Iida's hand was chopping the air fast as ever.

"Remember fellow peers. He just got out of surgery 23 hours and 23 minutes ago. We must not make too much noise." he said, trying to quiet down the class.

I grinned a little as I saw my friends. I saw a blur of pink and I was tackled into a hug by Mina.

"YOU STUPID DUMBASS PIKACHU LITTLE-" She continued with insults but she was crying and hugging me so hard it was hard to understand her.

Sero grinned slightly and came over, he hugged me, "it's good to see you're okay bro." he said.

I nodded and then looked up as two more boys came over. I frowned slightly and I looked over at Aizawa, who was watching us like a scientist observing the outcome of his experiment. 

I turned and looked at the two boys, one had spiky ash blonde hair, the other had red hair that stood up like the Canadian flag. But both had beautiful vermillion eyes. They came over to me and the ash-blonde began to speak, but I interrupted him.

"Do I...know you?" I asked, looking at the boys in confusion.

There was silence in the room. Then the girls started murmuring. Bakugou growled, he opened his mouth to say something, but this time Kirishima interrupted.

"You don't....you don't remember us, Kami?" He asked, his voice strained with emotion.

I looked down embarrassed, I shook my head.

Bakugou now looked extremely pissed that he had been interrupted twice, but he also looked worried. 

"Why the fuck does Pikachu not remember us!?" he yelled turning to Aizawa.

Aizawa sighed, "come on boys, I'll explain outside.." he said, leaving the room.

There was silence as the two boys followed their teacher outside.