The End (Arc II End)

Denki POV

A few days after I woke up, everything started to go back to normal. Or at least as normal as it could be with my memory gaps. Sero came by every day to check up on me in my dorm, it was nice honestly. He was a huge comfort to me, he was like my big brother.

But I still couldn't figure out who that shark-toothed guy and the explosive guy were. Apparently, they had been my best friends, like Mina and Sero. So why couldn't I remember?  

I shook my head and stretched out on my Pikachu bedspread. My brain was hurting from overthinking it, it was probably an after effect of that's girl's quirk. But that still didn't feel quite right. I felt like it was something more.

Something much more. 

Like something was missing that wasn't quite making me whole. It didn't matter though, It was an unnerving feeling, but definitely something I could live with. 

The only question I had now was...What drove me to attempted suicide?

Bakugou POV

I laid down on Kiri's bed, I was silent like I had been since Aizawa had spoken to us. He had explained that Kaminari had been in love with us, that's why he had gotten hanahaki. I didn't know how to feel. I felt guilty, sure, but I also felt something else. Something I didn't know how to put into words.

I wasn't happy that he had had hanahaki, far from it. But I was slightly happy that he had had it because of me, well me, and shitty hair.

Thinking that made me feel wrong and selfish. I already had a boyfriend! So why was I thinking that way about Kami? Sure he was cute, and adorable, hilarious, and kind. he was generous and his laughter was so contagious that it brightened my day whenever I heard it.

His short circuit moments were also adorable. The way he would make cute little noises and go around giving a thumbs up. It was absolutely endearing.

Wait, what was I thinking!? What were these feelings!?

I turned a shade of green as a metallic taste filled my mouth. I stumbled over to the trashcan at the corner of my room and started to gag, something had touched my gag reflex and my stomach was NOT happy about it.

I spit out something that had the texture of velvet out of my mouth. I looked down and stared in horror at what I saw.

Oh shit...

Kirishima POV

I nodded silently as I listened to Mina drone on and on about some music band or something. Some boy band called OneDirection I think. But I wasn't focusing on that. All my attention was focused on Bakugou, and Kaminari.

When Aizawa had first told us about the Kaminari situation, I had denied it, but after awhile, when Kami's memory of us didn't come back, I just had to sort of accept it.

I was the person who nearly killed my best friend.

I was the person who fell in love with not one but TWO of my best friends.

And now I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. My heart ached, knowing that after the surgery, Kaminari would never be able to love us again. Was it even possible to fall in love with someone again after you basically had your feelings removed?

It was all so weird, and I didn't like thinking about it. 

I turned my attention back to Mina, and tried to listen to what she was saying. Something tickled the back of my throat, however, making it insanely difficult to listen. I grunted and coughed into my hand, trying to get out whatever was now obviously stuck in my throat.

It dislodged itself and i felt something in my hand, I pulled my hand back from my  mouth, and stared in disbelief at what I saw.

It was a yellow flower, with black towards the center. 

I paled, tears welling up and my eyes. 

What have I gotten myself into?

((A/N The petals of the flower that Bakugou and Kirishima were coughing up ^))

The End