The Voice In My Head

"Every man has his own secret sorrows in which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Denki's POV

"Who are you"

A voice called out from the darkness. It wasn't friendly, but it wasn't an unfriendly voice either. In fact, the voice seemed someone monotoned.

I tried to ignore it and go back to the endless blank void I had been in for goodness knows how long. I had never been a huge fan of the dark, but for some reason, this darkness felt comforting.

"Who. Are. You" The voice said again, this time a little louder.

"Kaminari Denki," I replied in a soft murmur, looking around my black headspace to try and see who was talking.

The voice didn't respond for a moment before replying, "No."

-----------------

My heart leapt and instantly I found myself lurching from my bed. Sweat pouring down my forehead. I felt ready to throw up, which wasn't anything new. I groaned and looked around.

Why is my room so clean...

That's when I realized, I wasn't in my room, I was in Recovery Girl's mini-office.

"Kaminari," I heard the familiar voice of my teacher call.

Mr Aizawa was standing in front of the hospital bed, looking at me with what seemed to be a concerned look.

I wasn't going to lie, I was touched that he cared so much.

"Who is it?" Aizawa continued.

I looked down, I wasn't dumb, or at least not to the point that I didn't know who he was talking to.

Aizawa looked at me with a calculating  look, something I only had seen a few other scarce times.

"Is it Kyoaka Jirou?"

I shook my head slightly, I couldn't tell him. I couldn't. It wouldn't be so bad if for a few things:

1. It was two people

2. the two people were dating each other already

3. they could never love me back

I felt something tickle my throat and I quickly leaned over the side of the bed to hurl into the trashcan that waited there.

Aizawa stood in the doorway, he noticed the flowers and he furrowed his brow, seeing the two different types of petals.

"It's more than one person isn't it." he murmured softly.

I grimaced and looked away, unable to face my teacher. I nodded and a tear rolled down my cheek. Aizawa came over and I braced myself for anything that might happen.

Well.

Apparently not everything, because I didn't expect him to do what he did next. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. I tensed up for a moment more, before relaxing a bit and clinging to my teacher.

That's when the water works began to burst. I started to sob. All the emotions I had held back for so long came pooring out. Sure I had cried other times, but it wasn't the same as it was now. Usually I was crying from pain, or from self-pity. 

But now it was relief.

Relief that someone else knew.

Relief that someone else cared.

Relief...because I wasn't as alone anymore, and that made me feel safe.

"Kaminari..." Aizawa murmured gently, he held me close and rubbed my back in a calming gesture.

"It's Bakugou and Kirishima, isn't it...I remember Kirishima's favorite flower being a rare type of red bloodroot....I don't know Bakugou's, but I know his favorite color is orange so..."

I let out a choked sob. "Please...don't tell them..."

Aizawa sighed, and then smiled a pained smile, "it's not my place to tell, Kaminari."

In that one sentence, I knew I trusted my teacher more than almost anyone I knew.  I clung to him and we sat there like that for a while, until Aizawa spoke the words I was dreading to hear.

"You need to get the surgery, Kami..." He said.

I shook my head vigorously, "no!" I said firmly, "I won't forget them...I won't forget how to love....I won't...."

Aizawa looked pained, "Kaminari, technically that's not your choic-"

I growled and pulled away from my teacher, my guard up again.

 "It is my choice!" I said. 

"Kam-"

"No!" I snapped, I narrowed my eyes, "if they weren't worth dying for....I wouldn't have fallen for them...I may be dumb, but I know good people when I see them."

Aizawa sighed, he nodded relluctantly and stood. He went to the door.

"Very well then, Kaminari. But...maybe try telling them before you can't anymore," and with that, Aizawaw Shota left the room.

I looked down, tears falling onto the white sheets that I was wrapped up in. I looked around and noticed my backpack lying beside the hospital bed and I reached over and grabbed it, taking out my notebook and turning to a fresh sheet of paper.

Dear Aizawa...

(A/N: CLIFF HANGER >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

What should happen y'all,

BakuKiri rejects Kaminari

Or they accept him

Or Kaminari gets the surgery, forgets them but then they start to love him and they get hanahaki disease because they fell for him too late and it goes into a roller coaster of emotions because its become a weird rush of emotions but eventually somehow it turns out alright in the end....

:D

BAI LOVIESSS