~14

"We really should-" Raven stoped, her breathing heavy

"-Get back to the party," She gasped, earning a smile from her husband above her.

"We'll join them when I'm finished with you," Pietro growled in her ear, kissing his way down her neck, leaving a trail of hickies.

"Oh my god!" She squealed.

~~~

"Where have you too been?" Ash laughed passing Raven her lit cigarette.

"You got three guesses," Raven leaned against Pietro, taking a long drag of her cigarette.

"You did good kid, racking in lots of cash!" Tony smiled, approaching the group.

"Woah you two look messed," Tony joked.

"Hey, do you know where Buck is? I haven't seen him since he found out," Raven handed Ash her cigarette back. Pietro just rolled his eyes.

"He's out tonight, didn't wanna come." Raven frowned at Tony's answer.

"Well I'm gonna go get a drink, does anyone want anything?" Everyone shook their heads.

"I'll come with you," Pietro smiled leading the way, holding hands as he dragged her away to the bar.

"One rum and coke and Whiskey neat, please. Put it on Stark's tab." Pietro spoke, leaning against the bar. Raven pulled down her skirt and hopped up on a bar stool, pulling Pietro's face closer to hers.

"You gotta stop telling me what to do mister, otherwise you're gonna end up knocking me up again," Raven smiled devilishly, giving him a quick kiss and letting him go.

"Maybe I'll just have too then," he smirked. Their drinks slid across the bar towards them, Pietro catching them both, handing Raven her drink. Bucky walked in the room, he had changed his mind after all. People we're talking and dancing to the music pumping through the speakers, people flirting. Raven flirting. He headed towards the bar, ordered a tall glass of straight vodka downing it in seconds, it wouldn't get him drunk but he was willing to try. Bucky plopped himself down on the leather bar stool looking down the bar at Raven and Pietro flirting with each other, his heart dropped to his stomach. Pietro was really back and he was never going to be with Raven, nothing more than a friend. Sam sat himself down next to Bucky.

"Whiskey on the rocks," he slid a twenty dollar bill over to the bartender.

"You look like shit." Sam laughed, looking towards Bucky, his brown hair falling over his eyes, his clothes dirty.