Prologue: A Namekian Arrives

[THE NAMEK OF REMNANT]
~Namek, Age 261~

At age 261, there was a planet called Namek, home to a host of ambient life, such as fish, frogs, slugs, and dinosaurs. Planet Namek was a beautiful meadow covered by Ajisa and the peaceful race known as the Namekians lives there.

However, that Gold age would end in tragedy. The Namek planet has been ravaged by a storm, causing a drought. Many Namekians were wiped out, and their civilization crumbles. With the foreseen danger, a Namekain holding closes his child he ran to one of the remaining Namekian spaceships.

Unfortunately, most of them have been destroyed and only a few Namekian Space Pods were able to survive the catastrophic event.

The Namekian Child was sent off to the stars. His father was injured, he lays on the ground after the pod has been launched.

The elder Namekian stares up with tears in his eyes, "Goodbye... my son." With his last words, he has succumbed to his injuries and died on the spot as the storm ravages everything.

The Namekian pod sent him across the stars, leaving the planet as the storm continues to ravage the land killing all life, with a few exceptions. The ship continues to soar through the endless void of space but eventually, something intriguing has happened.

As the Namekian's pod continues to journey to the deep void of space and as it happens it encounters a time vortex and the pod gently passes through.

The cause of the rip in the time stream is unknown but that will be answered in due time.

~Time; Age 749. Location; Remnant~

The young Namekian's pod soon leaves the time vortex and it comes across a foresight planet, one with a moon that is shattered. This is the planet, known as Remnant.

However, he is not alone.

Another Pod of different design is also closing onto the planet. Both Pod enters Remnant's atmosphere, one went to the snowy continent while the other made its way through one of the islands.

The planet itself has each kingdom that has its own distinct culture; Atlas was known for its martial nature and technological advancement, and Vacuo for its rough-and-tumble lifestyle.

Vale and Vacuo are located on the continent called Sanus. Mistral is on the continent of Anima. Atlas was on the continent of Solitas. Vytal is the name of the island to the north of Vale. Other known landmasses include Menagerie, the continent to the bottom right.

The last dragon-shaped continent remains unidentified. Although its southern region was apparently at one point inhabited, no settlements are currently known to exist on the continent. The majority of the Continent is geographically darkened for unknown reasons.

There are also smaller islands around the larger continents. However, it is currently unknown if any of them are inhabited or part of the Kingdoms.

It was before dawn, there is the small island of Patch, is a wood cabin, and in the front yard are two young girls; a 5-year-old and a 7-year-old. They are seen playing with a tag with each other along with their corgi pup. Laughing and smiling as they go while the one adult, in blonde hair watches with smiles on his face.

 Laughing and smiling as they go while the one adult, in blonde hair watches with smiles on his face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Namek of Remnant (RWBY x Dragon Ball Z/Super)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें