RWBY: "Green" Trailer

[THE NAMEK OF REMNANT]

~3rd POV~

The dawn of the sun's light reflects on the Rose/Xiao Long cabin house.

But deep inside the forest Grimm infested area, a figure under the tree with a muscular physique including antennae, dark green skin, and light green patches appearing throughout their bodies pointy ears, and red rings, in which they have three red conjoined rings on their ankles and wrists, making them look like they have ankle bands and wristbands. And he wears a turban, and a cape with shoulder pads, all weighing over 150 Kilograms.

Parak Rose/Xiao Long. Age: 16. He is in a trance-like state when he meditates, and in doing so he floats a couple of feet in the air. The Namekian takes a few deep breaths as a calm breeze flows past him.

Learning of these powers, he can't help but feel he knows these from somewhere. He recognizes it yet he doesn't understand how he was able to naturally do such powers.

So he continues to train with the ki he has inside him. Understanding and mastering it to its fullest extent, perhaps it has to do with the same energy he felt within his body whenever he flies.

He continues to train and train, relentlessly with no end to his training regime but at the age of 12, he was found out and his routine caught the attention of his new family.

They learned he has been doing this every day and every night for years. They also learn he did this because he wants to keep his family safe and he is willing to do anything to keep his newfound family from harm. This made Taiyang concerned but proud to know his son has taken the initiative to train himself, and he also gave him some advice to Parak that he could use. One of which the Namekian took to heart.

For a certain, the Namekian is Grateful to have a family like them.

The wind continues to breeze past him, a sense of calmness surrounds the Namekian. After a few minutes of meditation, he senses another life energy that is coming from the same Corvid, Raven Branwen. Parak paid no mind to her and continues to meditate.

Raven Branwen has been frequently visiting the Rose/Xiao Long Household, not just to look after her daughter but to keep an eye out for the Namekain. She can feel that the Namek possesses a power that is beyond this world, and she has been observing his training since then. She can feel that the boy is becoming stronger each passing day.

Seeing that nothing interesting is happening Raven flew away, leaving the area where Parak is.

After a few minutes of peacetime, a growl is heard. Parak opens his eyes and sees a pack of Beowolves is exiting out of the forest and approaching the Namekian. The Cannon Fodder of the Grimm wishes to face the Namekian.

{Play "Grateful - NEFFEX"}

{Instrumental}

Parak stops meditating and he lands softly on the ground as he glares at the Grimm approaching him. The Grimm are growling and snarling at the Namekain trying to intimidate him, but Parak remained unfazed.

Always do it on my own so I gotta get through it
And the only thing I know is to love what I'm doing

Parak stares down at the Grimm as the creatures growl and some of the pack members begin to circle him.

Never give up never slow 'til I finally prove it
Never listen to the nos I just wanna keep moving

The Alpha Beowolf howls and pack members charges at Parak altogether and lunges at the Namekain.