Chapter 2: Visions and Power within.

It was night time and everyone was fast asleep after the whole incident a few hours ago, in Parak's room, the young Namekian is seen stirring around his sleep. Dreaming perhaps? Precisely so, but was it a dream or a vision?

Within Parak's mind, some type of memory or vision begins to resurface. One of which he is familiar with yet is connected to his past and where he came from.

~Dream Sequence~

Parak wakes up and found himself in what seems to be a meadow of sorts. He stands up and walks around the field a bit before he spots something up ahead, two silhouettes staring back at each other. One stood tall and menacing while the other is the same as Parak's age. He can't see who the two figures are but based on the physique alone, he can see they also have two antennas from his forehead like him.

'Are they... my family?' Parak wondered as he approached, that is until one of them spoke, his voice held authority as if he's lecturing the young boy. One which caught Parak's attention.

"Son..." the shadowy figure looks down at the small shadowy being, "...the power we have within is in every N̸̫͛a̴̳͖͐̏m̷̺͗̚e̷̟̱͌̽k̷̹̙̓į̶̛̺̓a̸͙̓n̶̤̣̽ and even you can reach from within yourself, and let it out."

Parak listens and wasn't able to make out what the shadowy figure said because the word was blurred out, but he watches as the small silhouette figure then puts his hands close together as an orb of energy was formed on his hands.

Parak was stunned and looked on in awe, he watched as the small figure followed suit, and a familiar orb of energy was formed on the small shadowy figure's hands.

The figure then spoke again, "...very good son, you've done well. When you unlock your K̵͈̪̥̅̃i̷͚̓͋, learn to harness it and use it to its fullest extent. With power comes great responsibility, and as a young member of the warrior clan of our kind it's your job and duty to protect those we care for."

'Warrior clan?' Parak wondered at what was said when the shadowy figure lectured the small shadowy figure.

"...you have that power. Be a force of good, defend those who can't defend themselves. Be a defender of all life. If you find yourself with those different from you, it doesn't matter if you're different from them. All that matters is that you defend those you love and care for with your life. That's your duty as warrior and protector of N̷͚͂å̵͍͙̔m̸̜̌̆e̴̺͖͑k̵̥͍͒.

Parak is in awe of what the figure said and can't help but feel as if he has seen this figure before but he can't put a finger into it. Especially the fact the words were scrabbled once again so he doesn't know what the figure just said.

"Do you understand, M̵͈̘̆͗u̸̬̎͠r̸̪̓͘ų̸̠͒͒k̸̯̀̚?" The silhouette figure asks the small one.

Then the small figure spoke, "...Yes, father."

Parak gasps by what he hears; his voice. He hears his voice! He looks up at the silhouette figure and thought to himself, 'Is... is he, my real dad?!'

Before Parak could dwell into this any longer, a flash of light blinds him, then...

~End Dream Sequence~

Parak sits up from his bed with a gasp, sweat pouring down his face while he looks around his room. He takes a few deep breaths and lays back down. He looks at his own hands and thinks back on what he recollected on his dream or vision.