Chapter 4: Iris

[Z-City]

"There's nothing I can do, Genos." Silverfang spoke softly as the meteor came hurtling down. The fiery glow of the rock loomed ever closer as Genos struggled. His power systems were all down, all but the secondary internals.

ETA: 12.9
ETA: 11.5

"Hey old man, take care of Genos and Diana for me."

The familiar voice of his Sensei came from behind, as Genos turned to face him. With Diana holding her son as she watched the meteor in awe, and Saitama stepping past Genos with a serious expression.

"Wh- who are you?" Silverfang asked in surprise, as Saitama's cape flowed gently in the wind.

"Just a guy who's a hero for fun." His master replied as Diana came to a stop next to Genos and the old man.

With a sonic boom, Diana watched as Saitama leapt into the air, her jaw opening slowly in awe at the sight of Saitama's otherworldly strength. Each and every time, she would be amazed by Saitama.

"Saitama's gonna destroy that meteor!" Diana exclaimed in delight, the old man looking at her in surprise.

"Saitama? Is that his name? Young lady, you need to evacuate!" The old man spoke, worry evident in his voice.

"We won't have to evacuate, sir," Diana added as an afterthought. "Tell him Genos, I believe in Saitama's strength."

Genos supported her statement regarding Saitama at once. "It is true Silverfang, Master Saitama's strength is undenia- Look!"

The last part was met with exclamation that startled all of them, as the meteor above their heads exploded into pieces, the flames that wreathed the meteor doubling in intensity as a colossal boom followed shortly afterwards that pressed the group down against the top of the building.

"Look! Saitama did it!" Diana shouted in joy.

Her joy quickly turned to shock and fear as she realized the debris that resulted from Saitama's punch still fell from the sky. However, the old man stepped forward as the chunks of rock got closer.

"Let me protect the two of you- Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock!"

The arms moved in a blur as the falling rocks simply broke apart in dust. "Come! Lets get to safety." The old man grabbed Diana and Genos in each arm with incredible strength as he leapt away from the building.

"Woah, you're pretty strong gramps!" She exclaimed as the wind rushed past her ears where the old man had jumped across rooftops, the distant sound of explosions indicating the remaining chunks had made an impact.

"I'm an S-Class hero young lady, my name is Silverfang, but you can call be Bang." The man replied without missing a beat, nor without a hint of exertion in his voice. Rather he sounded a bit amused.

"That man, Saitama, he's the strongest person I've seen." Bang spoke with respect in his voice, and soon the group came to a stop at a different roof.

The last of the meteorite pieces had hit the various parts of the city, the smoke rising from those spots.

"I suppose the damage could be a lot worse, Z-City would not be standing had your master Saitama wasn't here." Bang said, as Genos pressed a few buttons on his arm.

"Master Saitama is the strongest. I have been working tirelessly under him as his disciple and I have yet to come to a conclusion on how he has achieved his strength. Not even Master Saitama could explain his power." Genos answered.