14

(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. It's important to remember this is all totally fabricated, embellished, and exaggerated for entertainment purposes.)

**********

**I AM DEEPLY ASHAMED OF THIS CHAPTER AND I APOLOGIZE. UGH THIS IS AWFUL***

I could feel my briefs tightening around my boner. I didn't know if he was ready to do anything just yet. I figured I might need to get him a little drunk before he'd let me use the cuffs. We finished the jay, listening to most of the playlist, including "Pillowtalk," "Promise" by Ciara, and the Weeknd's "Often."

I snuffed the stub on the nightstand and climbed off the bed to open the tequila. I brought it over and poured two cups. He sat up and drank it ridiculously fast before asking for more. I figured I needed to catch up, so I tossed back the same amount and thought for sure I'd burned a hole in my esophagus. By my second round, I was getting lightheaded and my feet felt unsure beneath me. He kicked back a third, but I declined, not wanting to bring on a headache.

I sat the empty cups and bottle on the nightstand, straddling him as he laid back on the bed again. He grinded up into my boner, rubbing his hand down between my legs as I grunted.

"Fuck, babe..." I exhaled, chewing my lip. He squeezed my waist between his hands, shoving me down onto his bulge, bucking his hips so hard it make me hop up and down. Then he growled and sat up again, locking me onto his lap and ripping my shirt off.

"These are great nipples..." he said, staring at my chest, stoned out of his gourd. He bent and licked one and then dissolved into laughter. I laughed too, doubling over, following which we butted heads.

"Fuckkk..." he groaned, rubbing his forehead. I kissed it and mumbled I was sorry, then traced his swollen lips with my thumb before. 

"You're soh fuckin' perfect..." I bent and kissed him. "Can I make love to youh now?" Suddenly he stood up, locking my legs around his waist.

"And who the fuck said you get to top?" he seethed. I couldn't hold back a laugh. "Huh?" he headbutted my chin, repeatedly and on purpose. I couldn't respond for laughing so hard. I just blew a raspberry against his forehead until he laughed too. "Sexual" by Neiked came on and he danced around a little with me in his arms.

"Lay down, okay?" I whispered. He stopped and looked up at me, probably barely registering who I was. Eventually he set me onto my feet and I headed for my bag, unpacking everything and lining it up at my disposal like a mad surgeon; an inquisitor prepared to torture. Then I approached him in the fluttering candlelight, revealing two sets of handcuffs and a black blindfold.

"What the actual fuck..." he fretted, laid out atop the sheets as I instructed.

"Youh trust me?" He just nodded. I bent and pressed my lips to his, relishing the contact, then slipped the blind fold over his head. His breath quickened almost immediately. I took one wrist and hooked it to the bed and he panicked a little, tugging at the binding.

"Z...?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"We don't need two. One's good, right?"

"Noh, babe, it isn't. It really isn't." 

I walked around the bed and locked his other wrist with the second set of cuffs, then secured it to the bedframe. His hands were trembling. He was now well and truly at my disposal. It felt unsettling to have someone so utterly at my clemency, in such a dark room in the middle of nowhere. I felt wildly powerful.