Grenade

A/N 1: Here's Chapter 3, which includes a personal prompt from OQ Prompt Party – Robin and Regina tell the boys about the baby.

"Mom!" Henry nearly knocked her over when she entered the house. He didn't quite realize his height and strength now that he was a teenager but she didn't mind. She loved the fact that he still wanted to hug her and didn't think it was uncool to hug his mother.

She held him close, smiling. "Hello, sweetheart."

"Majesty!" Roland exclaimed, coming out of the living room. She held out one of her arms and he slid in there to hug her as well. "I don't like your partner, Majesty. Can't you get a new one?"

"I can't," she said, knowing how protective both her boys could get over her. "But I'm fine. You two don't have to worry about me."

Henry pulled back, frowning. "You went to the hospital last night."

She rubbed his back as she nodded. "I did. But I feel better now and I promise to take better care of myself."

"Good," Roland said, holding onto her tightly. "I don't want you to go anywhere, Majesty."

Her heart broke, knowing he had to be thinking of the mother cruelly taken from him when he was still so young. She leaned down and pressed a kiss to his head. "I have no plans to go anywhere," she assured him.

"We're all going to do our part to help keep Majesty healthy, right?" Robin asked, wrapping arm around her.

Roland nodded. "Right."

"And I think we all got a lesson about making sure we eat all our meals and don't skip any," she added, looking between both Roland and Henry.

Henry grinned. "I don't think you have to worry about us skipping meals, Mom."

"Good," she said, cupping his cheek and running her fingers through Roland's hair. "We all need food, especially healthy food. Right?"

"Right," they both agreed.

Claire left the living room with a smile. "Speaking of food and eating, you two need to have some dinner. I'll go heat it up for you."

"That's okay, Mum," Robin said, moving closer to her. "I've got it. You rest."

"Do you two want to have dessert while your father and I eat? I want to hear all about your day," Regina said, wrapping one arm around Henry and taking Roland's hand with her free one. They nodded and they headed into the kitchen with Robin.

Soon they were all seated around the table, eating and laughing. Regina relaxed, glad to be surrounded by her loved ones. She looked forward to their plan to tell the boys about their new baby brother or sister and continued to push away any thoughts about Percy Pellinore.

Regina would deal with him tomorrow.

*****

"Here," Robin said, setting down some crackers and a cup of tea on the edge of their tub. "Mum swears this is the perfect remedy for morning sickness."

"I hope it works," Regina groaned, curled up by the toilet as she dealt with morning sickness. "I must say, I haven't missed this part of pregnancy."

He sat down next to her and eased her into a sitting position, rubbing her arms. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

She sighed, leaning against him now. "You should be. This is all your fault."

"Pretty sure it takes two to tango, love," he told her, chuckling. He then kissed the top of her head before handing her a cracker. "Eat."